2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron gets on a plane to go home to get ready for Brazil because flights from Cleveland or Las Vegas don't go to Brazil. - This is news?

Broussard seems like a good guy but if I'm an espn boss I have to fire him. He's looked like a bafoon for too long and I'm not quite sure he understands percentages. Dudes putting his whole reputation and name out there and he's just not reliable. He needs to get fired.

85 percent? Who does that? Lol

(Unless of course ESPN is pushing him to troll as much as he can, which if wouldn't doubt since they love the ratings)

Damn a lot of y'all just need to sit back and wait for the decision to come straight from Bron himself instead of getting yourselves worked up over nothing. LOL its been ridiculous in here today

He can't stay..he can't do this again..

He won't.. He can't..

Back to being the villain isn't in his cards..they won't get rings in miami anyway..that run is finished

scaled.php

Lebron gets on a plane to go home to get ready for Brazil because flights from Cleveland or Las Vegas don't go to Brazil. - This is news?

Broussard seems like a good guy but if I'm an espn boss I have to fire him. He's looked like a bafoon for too long and I'm not quite sure he understands percentages. Dudes putting his whole reputation and name out there and he's just not reliable. He needs to get fired.

85 percent? Who does that? Lol

(Unless of course ESPN is pushing him to troll as much as he can, which if wouldn't doubt since they love the ratings)
His own private plane couldn't fly where it wanted? I dont think Hes flying on a specific airline that has daily flights in and out of those airports

FWIW last year Dwight Howard flew to LA to say he's leaving. Or pack up his house.

Of course he didn't have Kobe on the plane. And he's also Dwight Howard.

I'm serious though about the Heat.

Bron gets 22M right?

Bosh gotta get get 15M because of his offer with Houston

What's Wade get? 10?

Aint eem mad at broussard, how can you hate on dude? he somehow keeps a job at the top news source and does not provide even once piece of credible info.

guy is a genius if anything.

Regardless of what happens I'll just be happy it's over..

and no this isn't me trying to reverse jinx or anything because I've been very hesitant about this whole situation.

I'm excited about the Cavs future hopefully these young guns can grow and become great, and now we have 24M to now make some good moves.

FWIW last year Dwight Howard flew to LA to say he's leaving. Or pack up his house.

Of course he didn't have Kobe on the plane. And he's also Dwight Howard.

is your avy of what happened after shaq dunked on dude and then shoved him to the ground? if so...i've never seen it before and it's a damn shame that i haven't, because that's hilarious.

Wonder what the Big 3 contracts willl be.

How much cap do they currently have?

Bosh could get 22 from Houston... Heat gotta give him at least 15 per right?

the max bosh can get from us is 20 per season, that's just his figure. the figure for melo is 22. and we can only really offer bosh 19, but would have to cut every single player except beverly harden howard (then match cp) to do so.

Cavs have 24M in cap... Bron stays they have to target Monroe. 4 year 52M get him?

Kyrie
Wade 2.0
God
Monroe
Andy

Wiggins/Thompson/Bennett all of the bench would be :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

i think monroe would get a max offer. if parsons and hayward did... monroe will.

4 yr 63 mill, AND i think detroit tries to match anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom