2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course the Clips need more pieces

why not give them an extra roster spot as if they werent loaded 1-15

:smh:

True story. I'm wondering if the Clips ever get over the hump. Window is now. LA's team with the Lakers hemorrhaging and rebuilding. If any HC can do it, it's Doc Rivers. Behind Pop, but still in an elite tier with Carlislie and Thibs.

Clippers are legit stacked at every position. Me and my friends always talk about it. It's wild. They have a great shot at winning it all next year. But so does the Thunder, and The Spurs. Its tough to win in the west, but they certainly do have the roster to do so. Hopefully blake keeps improving.

True story. I'm wondering if the Clips ever get over the hump. Window is now. LA's team with the Lakers hemorrhaging and rebuilding. If any HC can do it, it's Doc Rivers. Behind Pop, but still in an elite tier with Carlislie and Thibs.

Ehh, I do agree that the clips window to win is now. They have an excellent shot. But it has more to do with the roster they have rather than Doc Rivers. I mean many people thought Doc was a better HC than scott brooks and the clips still lost.

Big baby sucked, granger is washed, Mullens trash, hedo? He don't. Willie green? Ryan hollins? Buns. Jj Redick can easily be taken out of the game. Not seeing this stacked clipper team

Big baby sucked, granger is washed, Mullens trash, hedo? He don't. Willie green? Ryan hollins? Buns. Jj Redick can easily be taken out of the game. Not seeing this stacked clipper team

CP, JJ, Matt Barnes, (Who played really well 2nd half of the year), BG, DJ, Jamal Crawford, DC was really good as a back up PG, I mean they can improve for sure but very few teams in the league can bost that amount of flat out talent.

JJ Redick was one of the best bench players in the NBA before becoming a starter this past season.

so a bench of Jamal Crawford, Darren Collison, Willie Green and Jared Dudley is winning the west?

Unless you're the spurs, you aren't getting super production off your bench in the playoffs anyway. Most teams only go 7 deep from a production standpoint in the postseason. DC and Jamal Crawford handle that very well between the two of them.

Forgot dudley sucked balls too. The talent is there and I thought they made all the right moves last summer but the team just doesn't mesh when I watch them. All their best players have huge flaws and are borderline one dimensional. Maybe I'm just biased but something just won't allow me to respect the clippers or take them seriously

Jamal is too inconsistent to be a reliable 3rd option & barnes is a overrated defender, they have no lock down wing defender & cp3 isnt always gonna be an aggressive scorer like in gm 1 against okc

they got a bunch of softies, where is their identity?

jj starting should be a problem, when your starting two cant create or dribble

cp3, blake and dj isnt a big 3

So when they win, are they winning because he's there or winning despite him?

Neither, I think them getting over the hump will have everything to do with Blake's continued rise and assumption of more leadership and DJ's development than anything CP0 does. I mean he's in his 10th season now, and 28 he is what he is.

CP3 just needs to quit flopping. Him and Harden are more worried bout getting the calls instead of actually making a basketball play. They are great players but if you have that flopping mentality, down the road it's going to come back and bite you in the *** .. cue OKC/LA game 5

they got a bunch of softies, where is their identity?

jj starting should be a problem, when your starting two cant create or dribble

cp3, blake and dj isnt a big 3

JJ starting isn't a problem. He doesn't need to be able to create or dribble when CP and BG occupy most of the time with the ball. Not to mention he's a pretty okay facilitator and playmaker. He's not Danny Green on offense. Unfortunately, he isn't danny green on defense which is a problem.

CP3 just needs to quit flopping. Him and Harden are more worried bout getting the calls instead of actually making a basketball play. They are great players but if you have that flopping mentality, down the road it's going to come back and bite you in the *** .. cue OKC/LA game 5

Lol Flopping is rampant in the NBA. That's not why the clippers haven't gotten over the hump yet. 1) They play in the west and 2) BG has to continue his plight towards being a bonafide number one option. I Thought he took some incredible strides last year, to the point where I was dissapointed that they didn't go to him more often down the stretch. Hopefully that changes next year.

It's weird how people still don't understand that defense and players who fill defined roles are important.

This sums it up perfectly. Their roster looks like a bunch of random names. Dj is the kinda guy who can get a double double with 5 blocks without ever really playing offense or defense. They are like a team with no substance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom