2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the market for channing Frye will look like

Its going to be or at least should be huge. He's going to make a ton money, a 6'11 big who is an elite 3 point shooter and plays solid defense?

Channig Frye is way way more valuable than his box score stats would indicated, its no a surprise that Dragic and Bledsoe had career years running that pick and roll with him.

If you can't pick up Kevin Love, Channing can replicate some of the effect that Kevin Love has on pick and roll but with bigger better defense.

Last edited:
Why would Minny pass? It's one year left. You're not getting a lot for a player with one year left. That's not a bad offer at all. Unless Boston offers the 6th pick, I would take it. Is it 16 and 19 or one of the picks? If its both, you take it.

Sixers logo is ***.

Frye is a bum but I could see him helping on a contending team.

Last edited:
Always liked Frye jumper, silk.
him on the Spurs tho....
mean.gif
. Adding another shooter like that would be crazy.

Frye on the Spurs :x

someone make it happen :lol:

in b4 someone says the Spurs are too old to contend next season

I expect there to be some lofty offers for Frye. If we're talking stretch 4s who can really get it done, we have Ryan Anderson, Channing Frye, Kevin Love and Chris Bosh if you even want to box him in as a stretch 4.

Chicago has a lot of moves to make before they can sign Carmelo. A big reason why it might not happen. They risk getting rid of a bunch of players and get nothing back if Carmelo doesn't go there.

not really

Boozer is gone regardless so that sheds up a lot of space

then a 1 or 2 other moves they need to do, i forgot. they will be fine even if they dont land Melo. Lots of decent fish in the sea.

Melo would be an idiot not to go tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom