2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Bird > Bron

Numbers don't lie.

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Greatest of all time????

23 Michael Jordan

I aint never heard of kareem and magic in that discussion b
A very sound argument can be made for why Magic Johnson is better than Jordan and its made all the time.
*ahem*

Very sound.

And that's because he is.

And yes, it is.
laugh.gif
I cant knock it. I coudlnt knock someone taking either of them.

Greatest of all time????

23 Michael Jordan

A very sound argument can be made for why Magic Johnson is better than Jordan and its made all the time.
DUDE NO

Greatest of all time????

23 Michael Jordan

*ahem*

Very sound.

And that's because he is.

And yes, it is.
IM NOT TROLLING. AND IDK IF BC I LIVE IN THE EAST COAST BUT IVE NEVER REALLY HEARD PPL DISCUSS MJ AND MAGIC
Paging @Osh Kosh Bosh  @CP1708, and @DarthSka. I wont be able to do it justice.

24 hours later, my feeling about "The Letter" sort of changed. Great letter still and I'm happy LBJ is back in Cleveland but I feel like it was too "apologetic" to Cleveland and America actually.

Also Lebron, lets not act like you didn't see Kevin Love hitting yourself with an outlet pass & running a fastbreak with Kyrie & Wiggins. :lol:

IDK IF ITS THE THREAD TO DO IT BUT I DEF WOULD LIKE TO HEAR BOUT MJ V MAGIC.

TBH I DONT KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT MAGICS GAME EXCEPT HEARING ABOUT HIS PASSING ABILITY.

BORN IN 83 SO I COULD NOT WITNESS TO FULL POTENTIAL

We're magics teams much more stacked than Jordan's? At least the first three chips

Why is magic ahead of Kareem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom