2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOH someone post that "loyalty hahahaha" tweet or the "any1 hiring" dude is mad salty but trying to save face and be gracious but I promise you his mush knees and 50 game regular season had huge part in lebron leaving

I think those tweets were old though

Obviously dude got got his rings and legacy. I guess I really just feel sorry for him because he opted out of a $40 mill contract over a span of literally 24 months. I guess he'll still get his $40 mill just has to be under contract for a year or two more

Please don't feel bad, dude is getting a $60 mil deal minimum and is going to retire in the organization and still will only have to play 55 games next season and nobody will care. Dude has one of the best gigs in the league.

Man what the hell is D Wade about to do though. I feel sorry for him man

He's about to get paid and already established his legacy. Why do you feel sorry for him?

Obviously dude got got his rings and legacy. I guess I really just feel sorry for him because he opted out of a $40 mill contract over a span of literally 24 months. I guess he'll still get his $40 mill just has to be under contract for a year or two more

He was going to get 40 over the next 2 years, now he'll get 50-60 over 4 years, if opted in no one was going to pay him a lot after those two years were up anyways.

Wade gets A1 treatment from Pat Riley, not even Lebron got that, that part of the reason Lebron was planning on leaving two years ago, Riley didn't let him and boys run the organization.

Last edited:
Cuz the Cavs will not get Love in free agency next off season.

Wiggins aint no franchise player. You already got LeBron.

I've spoken on this several times before. You dudes thinking Love got all the leverage, he'll just leave in FA if there's no trade like dudes are really leaving 15 mil plus on the table. So far outside of this dumb opt out move by Wade (and he gonna get paid now anyway) we haven't seen an all star caliber player do that yet. That's like saying any player coming off a rookie contract can walk in FA when that doesn't happen much if at all.

Also what is this one year talk? Of course if you trade for Love now he signs an extension. The **** you think this is? Who would give up a #1 pick for a player just to be on the team for one season? C'mon son. Smarten up. We've seen this scenario too many times already.

Instead of telling me to use some critical thinking yall need to get in touch with reality.

That's the thing, you ain't in touch with reality.

You talking about trading a teenage phenom for an all star caliber player who you can get regardless because said phenom is on a rookie contract.

Just because you trade for a player means he signs an extension? Even when that player said he doesn't want to be in Cleveland? You sound foolish.

Bottom line is, if Love wants to play on the Cavs, they'll have enough space and he'll sign with them without them having to give up anything. Why would you trade a #1 pick who's a teenager unnecessarily for what you'll get regardless?

Like I said, think critically or "realistically" whichever adjective you prefer.
I see why you're completely out of touch now. You believe the Cavs will get Love regardless, you've repeated it so many times you think that's the case. They're not. So the rest of this argument is irrelevant. You living in a fairy tale where that works out without a hitch

Also I'm not aware of Love saying he doesn't want to play in Cle. If he said that then this whole thing is pointless. If any of the talk about Love wanting to play with Bron is true though, a S&T to the Cavs is the best way that's going down.

This trade a rookie for a player for only one year talk you're trying to pin on me is also complete bull ****. You obviously don't make that trade if Love doesn't make that commitment to extend. That should go without saying but I guess not for you. This is more of a Melo trade situation than it is Dwight and the Lakers.

Last edited:
I am hesitant in trading him for Kevin Love. I think Love is an excellent player and having him with LeBron maximizes the chances of winning now. But as an analyst pointed out, imagine 32 yr-old LeBron chasing down 27 yr-old Russ and KD - and all the other hosts of play-off caliber wings. There aren't a lot of lengthy 2-way players out there with the potential of Wiggins. Heck, there aren't a lot of lengthy 2-way players out there who are available and could help ease the toll on the defensive side for LeBron. Should I point out that LeBron just might be the best mentor available for someone who has the potential of Wiggins?

He's down for anything on the court. If anyone is down for that, It's Chicago
What are you talking about again man what do you know bout chicagos front office?? We're not talking bout the city were talking bout a pro basketball franchise.. Chicagos front office does not accept any games at all..we've let go of players for nothing just to avoid locker room cancers.. It's well know bulls fo doesn't accept any games..
Bulls do anything inside and outside of the rules to rough you up, intimidate you, out mental you..

Lance Stephenson and Chicago Bulls go hand in hand.

I know nothing of the "FRONT OFFICE" 

I wasn't talking about the "Front Office"

Who know's about Front Offices of teams they aren't fans of? You and a few other GMs on here maybe, NOT I, that's a expertise you can have mate, I know nothing about that kind of stuff

I just hope cavs change those awful jerseys
mean.gif
It's been mentioned before but Cavs really need to go back to these as an:

albumpicture.php

Then make a white home uni to go with these Cavfanatic unis from a few years ago:

Cuz the Cavs will not get Love in free agency next off season.

Wiggins aint no franchise player. You already got LeBron.

I've spoken on this several times before. You dudes thinking Love got all the leverage, he'll just leave in FA if there's no trade like dudes are really leaving 15 mil plus on the table. So far outside of this dumb opt out move by Wade (and he gonna get paid now anyway) we haven't seen an all star caliber player do that yet. That's like saying any player coming off a rookie contract can walk in FA when that doesn't happen much if at all.

Also what is this one year talk? Of course if you trade for Love now he signs an extension. The **** you think this is? Who would give up a #1 pick for a player just to be on the team for one season? C'mon son. Smarten up. We've seen this scenario too many times already.

Instead of telling me to use some critical thinking yall need to get in touch with reality.
That's the thing, you ain't in touch with reality.

You talking about trading a teenage phenom for an all star caliber player who you can get regardless because said phenom is on a rookie contract.

Just because you trade for a player means he signs an extension? Even when that player said he doesn't want to be in Cleveland? You sound foolish.

Bottom line is, if Love wants to play on the Cavs, they'll have enough space and he'll sign with them without them having to give up anything. Why would you trade a #1 pick who's a teenager unnecessarily for what you'll get regardless?

Like I said, think critically or "realistically" whichever adjective you prefer.
I see why you're completely out of touch now. You believe the Cavs will get Love regardless, you've repeated it so many times you think that's the case. They're not. So the rest of this argument is irrelevant. You living in a fairy tale where that works out without a hitch

Also I'm not aware of Love saying he doesn't want to play in Cle. If he said that then this whole thing is pointless. If any of the talk about Love wanting to play with Bron is true through a S&T to the Cavs is the best way that's going down.

This trade a rookie for a player for only one year talk you're trying to pin on me is also complete bull ****. You obviously don't make that trade if Love doesn't make that commitment to extend. That should go without saying but I guess not for you. This is more of a Melo trade situation than it is Dwight and the Lakers.
Man don't hurt him mate.

Don't hurt him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom