2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even want to know what's going on in here 
mean.gif

How are those bulls fans bandwagon fans if they decided to keep liking the bulls after Jordan retired.

Perhaps Jordan got them to like the bulls but they remained bulls fans after Jordan instead of convientely becoming a laker or spurs fan. Don't see nothing bandwagon about that.
How do you know the current heat fans won't remain heat fans?
cuz they were kobe/laker fans 4 years ago
proof? Bulls fans who werent born in Chicago but rode MJ should be the last to talk about bandwagon Heat fans. Whether you left or stayed after MJ left, bandwagon is still bandwagon. Those in glass houses...
Why do you have to be born in a city to like a team? Never understood that. What about cities that don't even have a major sports team, should they just stand on the sideline and not pick a favorite team?
support your local team maybe? And if no local then closest team. Like Milwaukee and Green Bay fans. Plus most who don't support theirs just jump on the hottest team at that time. Thats why you see so many Lakers, Yankees, Cowboys, 49ers, Patriots, Bulls, and now Heat fans. You wont see an out of towner jumping on the Hornets or Wizards bandwagon
laugh.gif
And if you do then much respect...

I personally dont care who you root for but I will look at you side eye if you're clowning Heat fans and you're a Laker fan from Atlanta....
grin.gif

what? im chi born & raised bud , no bandwagon here fam
Ah ok. You were defending that guy's post so I thought you were trying to justify your actions 
laugh.gif

Much respect then, we coo...
smokin.gif

How are those bulls fans bandwagon fans if they decided to keep liking the bulls after Jordan retired.

Perhaps Jordan got them to like the bulls but they remained bulls fans after Jordan instead of convientely becoming a laker or spurs fan. Don't see nothing bandwagon about that.

How do you know the current heat fans won't remain heat fans?
cuz they were kobe/laker fans 4 years ago
proof? Bulls fans who werent born in Chicago but rode MJ should be the last to talk about bandwagon Heat fans. Whether you left or stayed after MJ left, bandwagon is still bandwagon. Those in glass houses...

Why do you have to be born in a city to like a team? Never understood that. What about cities that don't even have a major sports team, should they just stand on the sideline and not pick a favorite team?
support your local team maybe? And if no local then closest team. Like Milwaukee and Green Bay fans. Plus most who don't support theirs just jump on the hottest team at that time. Thats why you see so many Lakers, Yankees, Cowboys, 49ers, Patriots, Bulls, and now Heat fans. You wont see an out of towner jumping on the Hornets or Wizards bandwagon :lol: And if you do then much respect...

I personally dont care who you root for but I will look at you side eye if you're clowning Heat fans and you're a Laker fan from Atlanta....>D
Ah ok. You were defending that guy's post so I thought you were trying to justify your actions :lol:
Much respect then, we coo...:smokin  

:lol: understandable

So for those who think Lebron is going back to South Beach

Who is going to be playing with?

Melo? Bosh? Wade? Lowry? Frye?

And you can always use the ignore option on me if you like.

No we can't because you're a mod. Trust me, I tried years ago.

No we can't because you're a mod. Trust me, I tried years ago.

someone mislead me a week back talking bout you can ignore mods :smh:

Animal Thug you shouldn't be a mod. Your words hurt
7/8

i just caught this :wow:

Last edited:
What..? Of course they are :lol: did you not watch the Heat get ran through by the Spurs? Did you no watch the Heat dismantle before your eyes?

That team is dead weight.

A team that didn't make the playoffs...is better then a team that lost in the Finals....

I don't understand the logic...but reading most of your posts...I wouldn't.

What..? Of course they are :lol: did you not watch the Heat get ran through by the Spurs? Did you no watch the Heat dismantle before your eyes?

That team is dead weight.

A team that didn't make the playoffs...is better then a team that lost in the Finals....

I don't understand the logic...but reading most of your posts...I wouldn't.

Keep this mind going forward though....that Heat team will never sniff the NBA championship ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom