2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog let me get an 8 for that. He shouldn't be a mod man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What..? Of course they are
laugh.gif
did you not watch the Heat get ran through by the Spurs? Did you no watch the Heat dismantle before your eyes?

That team is dead weight.

A team that didn't make the playoffs...is better then a team that lost in the Finals....

I don't understand the logic...but reading most of your posts...I wouldn't.

Keep this mind going forward though....that Heat team will never sniff the NBA championship ever again.
Period. Might as well build something in Cleveland or join Kobe out in LA bruh

i dont see why any other nba player would want to play for the heat next season.

just so lebron can take credit if they win or they take the blame if they lose

and have to take less money to do it

Last edited:
All those guys?!?!

I cant see that

I could see these combos

Lebron/Bosh/Lowry
Lebron/Wade/Lowry
Lebron/Melo
Lebron/Frye/Lowry

Yea...why not? Of course it all depends on whether or not the Big 3 take less money. IF that happens, the Heat will have some flexibility to bolster both their starting unit and reserves.

If LeBron won't take a salary cut. He'll make 20,659,633.
Let's say Wade takes a pay cut to $15,000,000 (could happen, but it is hard to see him take lower than that) 25.7% paycut
Bosh wants to keep LeBron around, so he takes a pay cut to $15,000,000 (doubtful, but let's say he does) 27.2% paycut
Norris Cole isn't going to be let go. $2,038,236
Udonnis $4,620,000
Second Round Pick = $493,000
Miami sells away their 1st round pick

$57,810,569.

When you add in 5 cap holds X $493,000 because Miami will not have 12 roster players = $2,465,000

The Heat will have a maximum of $2,924,131 to spend in Free Agency.

If Udonnis decides to decline his player option.. The Heat can spend a maximum of $7.051mil on a Free Agent, but they will have to reward Udonnis by paying him most of the Mid-Level Exception. Won't just get him to opt out and pay him minimum. Not happening again. So they will still have huge problems with their depth.

Last edited:
What was the salary scenario where the Heat could pursue Melo?

Essential or P...aware me.

If LeBron won't take a salary cut. He'll make 20,659,633.
Let's say Wade takes a pay cut to $15,000,000 (could happen, but it is hard to see him take lower than that) 25.7% paycut
Bosh wants to keep LeBron around, so he takes a pay cut to $15,000,000 (doubtful, but let's say he does) 27.2% paycut
Norris Cole isn't going to be let go. $2,038,236
Udonnis $4,620,000
Second Round Pick = $493,000
Miami sells away their 1st round pick

$57,810,569.

When you add in 5 cap holds X $493,000 because Miami will not have 12 roster players = $2,465,000

The Heat will have a maximum of $2,924,131 to spend in Free Agency.

If Udonnis decides to decline his player option.. The Heat can spend a maximum of $7.051mil on a Free Agent, but they will have to reward Udonnis by paying him most of the Mid-Level Exception. Won't just get him to opt out and pay him minimum. Not happening again. So they will still have huge problems with their depth.

Very well explained. Repped.

I think basically for the Heat to get Melo and keep the big 3, they would all have to go down to like 15 million

Am I correct?

But Lebron and Melo want to get paid their actual value now

Dog this heat team bout to look worse than than the '98-'99 Bulls team. I remember I went to the season opening and Dickey Simpkins was their best option.

They lost everyone :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom