2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I was Dirk...I'd dip to Houston.

I'm in the twilight of my career...and you give Chandler ******* Parsons 46 million? That's my help?

I'm out.
Huh? Who else is there for Dallas to sign? Houston aint a better situation than the Mavs
laugh.gif
especially if Parsons leaves. Now if the Rockets got Melo then of course the game changes but Harden and Howard aren't that much better than Monta, Parsons and Chandler. Plus, Carlisle is one of the top coaches in the league while McHale has proven to be ISO-Harden all playoffs and swiss cheese defense

Last edited:
Lol @ Parsons and Heyward getting 15mil...bet Stevenson ask for 15 as well... and he should get it. But he won't. Smh Melo should get 35 mil and Bron should get 50 mill if those dudes getting 15 a year.

who else they gonna target? it's not like they arent trying. deron/dwight/lebron/melo/bosh/all them said no to them. what else are they gonna do?

Spending money just because you have it and overpaying for talent that doesn't match the value...hasn't traditionally worked out very well for most teams in NBA history.

Didn't Cuban tailor the roster after that title season with the same concept in mind?

what you want him to do in this position? everyone they tried to get as Plan A just said, "NO"
sign guys to 1 year deals? parsons deal is only 3 yrs
you just cant sit back and watch other teams sign players. sometimes you got to overpay.

Last edited:
Spending money just because you have it and overpaying for talent that doesn't match the value...hasn't traditionally worked out very well for most teams in NBA history.

Didn't Cuban tailor the roster after that title season with the same concept in mind?

parson + dirk = $25M ... the bottom line figure is not overspending ...

take it even further, dirk + parsons + harris + monta = $36M .. that's not over paying ...

does it matter how the money is spread out?

Are we talking NBA 2K or real life? Yes really. That in addition to my point that Carlisle>>>>>>McHale both offensively and defensively
2 dudes who are arguably #1 at their respective positions...aren't that much better than a few players who have never...and will never be the best at their positions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom