2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Heat.

Julius Wrek
No way Bosh goes back to that depleted *** roster 
laugh.gif
Adrienne wears the pants in that relationship.

...I hope.

Julius Wrek
she doesn't wear pants. or draws.
OXTWUfz.gif

Julius Wrek

damn i hope dwade goes to chicago now. change everything. bosh to houston. no more super teams. keep this **** competitive. melo should leave the knicks and go elsewhere. let nyc bball die until they make right by ewing.

nah

If Bosh goes to Houston and Wade goes to Chicago, Riles may be faxing in another resignation letter soon.

that's because love is coming to join curry and lead the warriors to a ring
nthat.gif

wolves won't even answer the cavs phone calls if wiggins isn't included in the trade.
Thats why i say they should just go after gasol...he could be had waaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper and still have room for other complementary pieces 

damn i hope dwade goes to chicago now. change everything. bosh to houston. no more super teams. keep this **** competitive. melo should leave the knicks and go elsewhere. let nyc bball die until they make right by ewing.
Still so hard to imagine him in Sonics and Magic jerseys. 

If wade came to the bulls, would he start? What realistic expectation do the bulls have for him?

Last thing bulls need is another injured star.

Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

@RealGM: Cavs Tell Andrew Wiggins He Won't Be Traded For Kevin Love, Working On Alternatives -- http://t.co/jtwa6eLl72

Welp no K Love in Cleveland. Why in the world an unproven Andrew Wiggins would be coveted over a 25 year old all star is beyond me. Kinda like keeping JJHickson when you coulda had Amare

Still so hard to imagine him in Sonics and Magic jerseys. 
just like the dream in toronto. 
sick.gif

Welp no K Love in Cleveland. Why in the world an unproven Andrew Wiggins would be coveted over a 25 year old all star is beyond me. Kinda like keeping JJHickson when you coulda had Amare
nah cause amare is washed up and cost waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much at least there was a hope for an upside with jj... amare theres nowhere to go but down.

Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

@RealGM: Cavs Tell Andrew Wiggins He Won't Be Traded For Kevin Love, Working On Alternatives -- http://t.co/jtwa6eLl72

they can wait for love to be a free agent and just sign him outright. and keep the whole squad and maybe add some.

If wade came to the bulls, would he start? What realistic expectation do the bulls have for him?

Last thing bulls need is another injured star.

Of course he would start. Wade was barely hurt throughout the season. He was literally sitting out games due to "general soreness".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom