2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron is goin to turn the entire squad into catch n shoot or spot up shooters

This. Pretty much all of lebron's teams have been the same. All with similar characteristics. And guys that didnt fit in that scheme got booted. First time bron has had a nice pg, besides mariogawd, but yea so i'm interested in seeing how that will work...bron likes having the ball...90% of the time.

eh i understand where parsons is coming from but dude lmao hes acting like hes an allstar or something
Words from Morey: "The reality is, to win a title, you have to be the team who finds Chandler Parsons... not the team that pays Chandler Parsons a max contract."

I rarely post in this thread but when I hear this silly bought vs built argument come up I had to chime in.

People really think the Heat "bought" championship because they BUILT teams through free agency instead of drafting them? The Heat "bought" Championships because their front office prefers BUILDING teams with veterans and proven players? Last time I checked every single team in the NBA has done this with varying levels of success. Don't dismiss what the Heat accomplished because they won.

It amazes me how people create new ways to hate on winning. People really have convinced themselves the Heat somehow "cheated the system" or had some sort of unfair advantage, when every team would have done what they did.

This whole argument is a vastly hypocritical. Every team is trying to attract great players on their team to complete for championship.

Players chose teams based on perceived value. Don't get mad or emotional because players don't value your horrible team.
tongue.gif
I think the hate comes from how Lebron and the heat acted when they first got together. The decision, the pep rally ( not 1, not 2, not 3, .... well just barely 2 if not ray ray's 3) D-wade and LeBron mocking Dirk when he was sick in the Finals and expecting every team to just lay down and let them win. I'm all for competition but when you try to completely stack then deck it tends to come off as cheating. The East is a complete joke so I was very happy when the Spurs annihilated the Heat in the finals by the largest margin in Finals history. It almost makes last year Heat chip look like a fluke.

This lebron making players better is the most overrated opinion of dude.
Lol

It may sound wrong, but I think Lebron compliments the right type of players. He is a highly complimentary player but he does not make them necessarily better.

I think of guys making players better I see mj making pipped better, even steve nash making his ex sun's teammates better.

I hope that makes some sense.

it jus sounds like a recipe for turnovers and frustration

he is a first year head coach w the best player in the game

but he also has to get a young team to buy in as well

its a very unselfish philosophy on a team of young egos

just imagine dantoni was the coach of this team theyd prolly score 150 every night and only give up 120

Last edited:
Dudes sleeping on that Princeton offense.

always crack up whenever anybody brings up the princeton offense...wth has princeton ever won with that offense? I was rolling when mike brown dumbass introduced that to the lakers :x
Princeton apparently dominated back in the 60's-70's with that offense. It's just a fancy give and go offense, san antonio sort of runs a way more updated version like Blatt does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom