2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Withers @twithersAP

LeBron loves Wiggins and I have to believe that means as much to #Cavs as anything as they consider adding any pieces.
9:26 AM - 16 Jul 2014
Yeah, after he sees dude isn't going anywhere. 
yung gawd Mcbuckets
boy got ice packs like he pat ewing.....didnt think he would do much in the league a month ago, starting to change my mind. 

If the Lakers have taken a step back, it was done strategically. They knew they didn't have a real chance at Melo or Bron which meant they knew they couldn't contend. Pay homage to Kobe with that contract (which wasn't that bad since we could still afford Melo/Bron), go after star (failed to land one), look toward future. Keeping Pau wasn't going to help contend for the west this year; neither was landing another free agent. And I still think they'll do better than last year. 

Did you guys really forget how awful that Heat team was when bron was on the bench?? Like literally every run he initiated, they gave away as quick as possible with him gone. Bledsoe only averages 3 assists per game...so the ball is going to stick. Which means isos. Slow Dwade isos and pump fakes, and reckless Bledsoe slashes to the basket. Bosh is 30, he won't bring it every night. DWade will be 33 in January. Son is about to be a ghost of his ghost

Plus bron averaged most points, most assists, most steals and rebounds. If bosh is hanging out by the 3 point line, who is gonna snag boards when wade and bled start cheesing?

Last edited:
I really hope wall and beal step up their d this year if not contract year ariza will be sorely missed. Wall has all the makings of a great defender but just does stupid **** way too much.

The Heat won't be as bad as people think early on. They'll play their hearts out show people it wasn't a one man show. They'll falter at the all star break. Give or take a few games. Wouldn't be surprised if they ended up with home court at the break. I have no faith in teams from the East.

you sure bout that boo? Look it up. last season 5.5 career is 3.4. I don't just make baseless statements without #'s to back it up.
he didn't get the same amount of playing time his first three seasons as he did last season. per 36, he avged about the same..around 5.5

Last edited:
Zach LaVine the 1st Lottery pick Timberwolves got right since ? wally szczerbiak maybe
laugh.gif
Zach LaVine doesn't even wanna be there. T-Wolves got this wrong.

WAS

CLE

Who else???

Bulls and Raptors 

that's 4... Heat at 5 .... middle of the pack at best... and that's being optimistic lol... 

Bulls

Lmao

Bulls????

They are. 6 or. 7thg seed.

You TRY wayyyyy to hard man, nobody reps you're post with your lame *** Bulls jokes. At least when other people like JJ Watt talk ****, crack jokes, they're funny. You on the other hand .....

Step your troll game up.

you sure bout that boo? Look it up. last season 5.5 career is 3.4. I don't just make baseless statements without #'s to back it up.

Since when did we start using career stats to determine what a player is going to do next year? Did you forget Bledsoe played with cp3?

Last edited:

Since when did we start using career stats to determine what a player is going to do next year? Did you forget Bledsoe played with cp3?
Playing with CP3? Would that mean he would average more from not playing behind him? And he still averaged 3 assists being CP3's backup....

i mean I thought we were talking about tendencies? You look at a guys overall to find his tendencies. He's a shoot first pg.

uh oooh someone's feeling's were hurt cuz i got that meth PM....

cats spread ignorance, troll,bait ppl & then gets checked only to run to mommy for help because "someones being mean"

L A N I T Y

Last edited:
haven't got a Meth message in a while...

the General section aint nothing but trouble ... NBA off-season has kept me away 

i mean I thought we were talking about tendencies? You look at a guys overall to find his tendencies. He's a shoot first pg.

Well he shared the backcourt with dragic last year. He also played less minutes with the clippers.

I got two from Meth in the past week. One was about Jay Z and another was for something I said about the Bulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom