2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurt Helin@basketballtalk 4m
Report: Timberwolves trying to trade J.J. Barea, Luc Mbah a Moute, Alexey Shved http://dlvr.it/6Xyy3v
Man they bugging. Shved got game.

if they're going full rebuild though I understand getting rid of guys that don't want to be there. I recall an incident with Barea this season not being enthusiastic.

bottom line, yesterday the Twolves were built around Kevin Love. Side from Pek... everyone is expandable. New day in Minnesota

Last edited:
Last thing CLE needs is a knucklehead chucker on that squad.

i think you'll see him much more mature and careful with the ball this season. I also don't think you'll see him throwing tantrums and accusing guys of playing "buddy ball"

playing with vets who've won championships or were breaking records when you were still in middle school can make a guy change

So much for sacrifice and taking time lol. They will destroy the east but it really depends on who comes out west. Oh and bulls fans are nuts. Melo would have been taking 50 million less to lose in the ecf. His decision looks even better now. Much.

Last edited:
Considering his wingspan is only 6'7, yes that's considered to be undersized for a SG. If he had a longer wingspan (let's say 6'9 or 6'10), then you're talking. He can still play SG in the league, but he will be stuck in the combo guard figure and may end up being more of a 6th man than a full time starter when his career is over.
does 2 or 3 inches really matter when it comes down to just playing basketball

monta was also "supposed" to be a career 6th man
Last thing CLE needs is a knucklehead chucker on that squad.
you dont think bron will have dion in check?

its funny how some of yall are questioning lebrons leadership

hes gonna have all them in check, they're tired of losing & finally have a veteran leader they can actually respect

i feel bad for wiggins, either hes gonna be a natural star like kg & love or just another minny role player with no guidance

8 Matthew Dellavedova SG
12 Joe Harris SG
33 Brendan Haywood C
2 Kyrie Irving PG
23 LeBron James SF
22 James Jones SF
42 Kevin Love PF
5 John Lucas III PG
13 Mike Miller SF
33 Erik Murphy PF
33 Dwight Powell PF
22 Malcolm Thomas PF
13 Tristan Thompson PF
17 Anderson Varejao C
3 Dion Waiters SG

doesnt look like a championship team to me

8 Matthew Dellavedova SG
12 Joe Harris SG
33 Brendan Haywood C
2 Kyrie Irving PG
23 LeBron James SF
22 James Jones SF
42 Kevin Love PF
5 John Lucas III PG
13 Mike Miller SF
33 Erik Murphy PF
33 Dwight Powell PF
22 Malcolm Thomas PF
13 Tristan Thompson PF
17 Anderson Varejao C
3 Dion Waiters SG

doesnt look like a championship team to me
youre kidding yourself b. lebron assembled a younger big 3 that compliment him better than wade and bosh.

a SG, F, and shooters dont complement lebrons game as well as a PG, F, and (those same smh) shooters would. the latter choice fills all positions. With the heat, Wade made it nearly redundant to have shooters cuz they didnt get minutes behind wade....cuz spoelstra.

imagine the rotation:

kyrie

james jones/ray?/waiters

lebron

love

varejao/tristan/haywood

or if they wanna run the score up

kyrie

james jones/ray?/waiters

mike miller/marion

lebron

love

Last edited:
wade is 6'4 220-230.... not undersized.
wade is 1.25 inches taller than waiters and has almost a 6'11 wingspan. also, he was a top athlete in the nba and still is one of the more athletic and strongest off-guard. plus, he had the ability to lock up. wade guarded 1-3

@TEKtheMAESTRO why'd you highlight james jones?
hes a disgusting shooter. to put in perspective, only played in the finals for 3 minutes. scored 12pts on 100% shooting. in those 3 minutes had outscored the rest of the players in that quarter. spoelstra was too stupid to use him. lebron brought him over for a reason.

:lol: this guy thinks JAMES JONES is going to be the xfactor for the team. most of you truly dont understand basketball and think names bring you championships. yall are gonna get a rude awakening when the season starts.

wade is 1.25 inches taller than waiters and has almost a 6'11 wingspan. also, he was a top athlete in the nba and still is one of the more athletic and strongest off-guard. plus, he had the ability to lock up. wade guarded 1-3
lots of facts here. none of which dealing with what i mentioned saying 6'4 220 is not undersized for a sg. wingspan doesnt determine whos undersized or not lol. by that regard rajon rondo is one of the biggest pg's in the league.
laugh.gif
this guy thinks JAMES JONES is going to be the xfactor for the team. most of you truly dont understand basketball and think names bring you championships. yall are gonna get a rude awakening when the season starts.
no1 has said the word x-factor or even alluded to it at all....besides you. how could you so confidently stand on your soap box and say something so stupid?

Last edited:
hes a disgusting shooter. to put in perspective, only played in the finals for 3 minutes. scored 12pts on 100% shooting. in those 3 minutes had outscored the rest of the players in that quarter. spoelstra was too stupid to use him. lebron brought him over for a reason.
Yes and has been warming bench seats for years now. He hasn't done anything remotely spectacular since he won the 3pt shooting contest. Don't get me wrong he could shoot back then, but him being a key factor?

lots of facts here. none of which dealing with what i mentioned saying 6'4 220 is not undersized for a sg. wingspan doesnt determine whos undersized or not lol. by that regard rajon rondo is one of the biggest pg's in the league.

no1 has said the word x-factor or even alluded to it at all....besides you. how could you so confidently stand on your soap box and say something so stupid?

:lol: youre the one clambering about him going off for THREE MINUTES. youre my favorite kind of basketball "fan". all espn and hype, no knowledge.

Yes and has been warming bench seats for years now. He hasn't done anything remotely spectacular since he won the 3pt shooting contest. Don't get me wrong he could shoot back then, but him being a key factor?
"Don't get me wrong he could shoot back then, but him being a key factor?"

COULD shoot? him being a bench player means he cant be a key factor? so ray hasnt been riding bench increasingly more often? so mike miller is a starter? james jones is a shooting weapon that (since i need to say it yet AGAIN) spoelstra didnt know how to use. jones got nearly 0 PT through the season AND post season. thats not his fault, its the coach's. not to mention, james jones wouldve shot ALOT better than ray allen this year cuz ray didnt do ****.

and if u needed further proof...why would lebron bring james jones, this bench player who isnt a key factor, over to his newfound supersquad? guess lebron just wants him there for sentimental reasons?

Last edited:
DWade is undersized tho

Anything under 6'5 pretty much is small at the 2... above 6'7 is considered big

laugh.gif
youre the one clambering about him going off for THREE MINUTES. youre my favorite kind of basketball "fan". all espn and hype, no knowledge.
i actually rarely watch espn at all. hype... but im born and raised in miami, have played against james jones personally (hes from here as well) on a court and the heat have been MY (hometeam) team since i was born. yup...all hype. no knowledge.

laughing while being passive aggressive is a sign of weakness. cut that out lil boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom