2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

Best ever Orlando summer league performances. (1st round picks only)

BsMRbUXCQAAC4oU.jpg:large

Worst ever Orlando summer league performances. (1st round picks only)

BsMG5l0CUAAMepO.jpg:large

I think this confirms what the conventional wisdom, playing well doesn't guarantee success, but playing horribly could be a problem especially for older players.

Aaron Gordon was historically awful but he's the youngest dude out there so theres hope.

Last edited:
Daniel Orton :x :smh: .... And yea wish more fans would understand that Summer League tells you more about who cant play than who is going to be a star

Smart jacking up those 3s

Payton looking nice as usual. Can't wait for Vegas Summer League. I'm going to compile a list of players to keep an eye on, hopefully before the 1st game in Vegas starts

:stoneface: if Wiggins and Randle miss games in SL because the Cavs and Lakers are hoarding their cap space for as long as they can.

Grizz in the championship game.

Love what I'm seeing out of Adams and Stokes. At this point, Stokes will probably see spot minutes behind Zbo. He can't defend worth ****, but can rebound and score a few baskets.

Adams is everything I envisioned. Grizz may end up opening PT him by trading Lee.

Franklin finally had a good game as well. I'm not too sure about his future, though.

Time to see what an "in shape Bennett" can do. He now has zero excuses not to flourish word to awwsome

Last edited:
Last edited:
Definitely missed a few. ITs 330am here so forgive me :D
Will add these names to the list tomorrow. Thanks brethrens

Back
Top Bottom