2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

I think Noel is definitely the PF to Embiid's C. Noel is more capable of guarding the agile power forwards and stretch forwards while Embiid can guard the Marc Gasol's, Dwight's and Brook Lopez's of the world.

I agree to that. But what about the offence?

Embiid can shoot the ball and he has some smooth post moves. He'll have probably this whole next year to improve his shooting even more. I don't think it'll be a problem at all.

KJ McDaniels is that dude by the way :pimp:

Last edited:
Noel and Embiid's offense has so much upside it's upsetting I can't watch how good they will be in 3 years, today. I don't want to wait

Edit: I. A league with so few offensive Bigs, guys aren't used to guarding a Offensive threat "on the block"

Last edited:
Orlando has the talent to make the playoffs....
I can't believe the Pelicans ****** up the rebuild.

:smh: idiot

AD + Noel.

:smh:

Folks on here said it wouldn't work ....now y'all saying New Orleans messed up

Typical :rolleyes

To me I think Cleveland and Mileaukee drafted the worst, for simply passing on Embiid

Orlando has the talent to make the playoffs....

NbDxMRE.png

A 20 win team full of kids without their top scorer?

Last edited:
Boston drafted the best.
Will make a new assessment after this weekends play begins

Embiid can shoot the ball and he has some smooth post moves. He'll have probably this whole next year to improve his shooting even more. I don't think it'll be a problem at all.

KJ McDaniels is that dude by the way :pimp:
Watched him all the time in ACC play...Philly got a solid player in KJ, should def be in the rotation sooner than later

BsETsWtCMAAd-w4.jpg

My son AB in GREAT shape, I hope he tears down summer league. :smokin

happy for dude man. he has a body that if he eats like **** he gets fat quick but also puts on muscle quick if he lifts and diets well. just gotta stay focused. man im proud of that pic and im not even a cavs fan.

nerlens can def play pf its looking like. man him and embiid gonna be serious :pimp:

KJ has worlds of potential. He can be what Iggy was for us but as like a 4th/5th option which would be insane. def see him being our sg of the future

Last edited:
Every Day, every single day so far, Elfrid has gotten nastier on the court. He's going to show out this year with his game play.

And Popes pull up and spot up Jumper, silky

Marcus Smart does what he wants with these Summer League guys, offensively and defensively.

McGary is a boss
Noel have it all
Nick Johnson is the smartest guy on the court every time he's on the court, it seems
Marble is nice

So many guys to watch so far
And more starting in Vegas Friday, Dope

Last edited:
Every Day, every single day so far, Elfrid has gotten nastier on the court. He's going to show out this year with his game play.

And Popes pull up and spot up Jumper, silky

Marcus Smart does what he wants with these Summer League guys, offensively and defensively.

McGary is a boss
Noel have it all
Nick Johnson is the smartest guy on the court every time he's on the court, it seems
Marble is nice

So many guys to watch so far
And more starting in Vegas Friday, Dope
Favorite point guard in this draft Elfrid putting in work 
pimp.gif

Smart's been shooting poorly but you can tell he has a huge physical advantage over most point guards. 

McGary's skillset 
eek.gif

I was higher on KCP than McLemore. Glad to see him putting it together.

Elfrid 
pimp.gif
 Still needs to tighten up that handle.

You know what I was sleep deprived...we were all saying New Orleans was dumb for trading nerlens

Forgive me bros

Back
Top Bottom