2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

^^ except for CC the pitching has been great. But it's our offense that's lagging so much. These bats have to somehow come alive. Maybe When Cano comes off the DL he could give us some much needed offense that we're not getting...

kid solarte is hungry :smokin

did we already release nunez ? i thought i heard we designated him for assignment ... if not we will ...

They gotta think about moving Soriano to 3rd in the order, in between Beltran and McCann soon.

He's a pure fastball hitter and is seeing nothing batting in front of Johnson & Roberts

Wasn't around for the game today, but good to see Gardner go yard and CC bounce back. Jeter 8th all time hits list :pimp: .

wish it was a nicer day out ...

his ovation is gonna be a roar :smokin

bald vinny aint gonna be there to do roll call from the bleachers though. supposedly he got a day job :lol:

someone else is taking over, vinny is on suicide watch :lol:

crowd gave him the sh*ttiest ovation or the announcer aint give em time to go in :smh:

i'm too emotional right now seeing that first pitch :frown:

Core Four reunion :wow: .

Reflecting on the sendoff both Pettitte and Mo had last season. Pettitte pitched an absolute gem in Houston of all places, and of course Mo crying his eyes out with Andy and Derek.

Another :wow: for good measure.

Back
Top Bottom