2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

Come on with this ******* bullpen man :lol: you can't depend on anybody since the break it seems. Dellin seems a little broken.

It's not that easy coming into a game with the bases loaded..and if u allow the count to run full..the hitter is looking for it right down the middle..

He struck out two batters at least

That's what I meant when I said broken though...his command/control of that curve has been gone. K's still there when they're not catching the FB but he's been a little like the old Dellin lately. Same with Robertson too. His control of the knuckle-curve and cutter have been really questionable lately.

I had to wake up at 5 this morning, went to bed when it was 10-4. Wow, only the Yankees could do some **** like this. 7 RBIs and 2 HRs to a guy that is batting .163 :x

I want to know why we're not going after Rios from Texas? Good hitter, decent OFer. That's what we need. Maybe Texas wants too much?

I had to wake up at 5 this morning, went to bed when it was 10-4. Wow, only the Yankees could do some **** like this. 7 RBIs and 2 HRs to a guy that is batting .163 :x

Lol bro I don't even kno where to start..he's def the worst hitter in the major league

Kuroda looks like absolute trash in the first and then dominates in the second. I wonder where this game is headed tonight :x

Jacoby with that bomb :smokin

Last edited:
Sighs...

Anyways, I'm going to be in the city next week... Trying to figure if I should do a day game (which Jeet has been sitting) or the night before... Going with night before I think.

Sighs...

Anyways, I'm going to be in the city next week... Trying to figure if I should do a day game (which Jeet has been sitting) or the night before... Going with night before I think.

Night before is your best bet. I'm glad the one game I've been to this season he played. IDR if he had a hit or not, but I was there for his ABs that day :D .

Boston sounds like they just delt lester for Cespedes...

I was kinda hoping we couldve gotten Cespedes when he was a FA he's a beast...

I'm sick. Ces is one of my favorite players. I'm hurting right now :smh:

AND we gotta play against this guy this weekend :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom