2014 NFL Draft Thread

I'll take Bucs again
And last place in the BallsDeep Football League?...............

LONG LIVE TEAM HULKSMASHB-TCH!!!

happy.gif
I will be winning this year

I think the Jags draft Sammy then the Browns draft Evans with their first pick and Bridgewater or Carr with their second 1st rounder.

I think the Jags draft Sammy then the Browns draft Evans with their first pick and Bridgewater or Carr with their second 1st rounder.
If that happens trade back with Detroit then trade back with Dallas, that can give us 3 third round pics and 2 in the fourth. Hopefully either of those 2 teams are dumb enough to give us a 2nd also

Just give me Johnny Football somehow some way. If we can still get him while doing those trade backs then sure. Otherwise stay where we're at and take the man.

I didn't say that. But you can't get Manziel + Watkins realistically

Manziel + Evans is very realistic for them with the right offer.

So why would we even compare the receivers? Sammy's gone at 5 to Oakland the latest. Cleveland won't be able to trade up to get him. And if they take him at 4, there's a very low probability of trading up high enough with their 26th to get Johnny.

They'd have to get up to 15 or higher,
Because Jerry ain't letting Manziel slip past him at 16

Last edited:
I think you have a better chance of getting Watkins at 4 and moving up to get Johnny in the teens if you really want him

McShay said if he gets by the Browns at 4 that his indications are he is going to take a big fall

I think you have a better chance of getting Watkins at 4 and moving up to get Johnny in the teens if you really want him

McShay said if he gets by the Browns at 4 that his indications are he is going to take a big fall

Hmm well if he's rumored to take a fall after 4 then yeah that might work too. But like I said, someone ahead of Dallas has to bite. Johnny's not falling past Jerry.
Jerry doesn't give a damn if Romo's coming back. Hes going to take Manziel at 16 and figure a way out to make millions off of him.

IMO of course

Last edited:
Hmm well if he's rumored to take a fall after 4 then yeah that might work too. But like I said, someone ahead of Dallas has to bite. Johnny's not falling past Jerry.
Jerry doesn't give a damn if Romo's coming back. Hes going to take Manziel at 16 and figure a way out to make millions off of him.

IMO of course

I agree which is why I think it'd be more realistic to grab Sammy at #4 then slide in front of Dallas with your other 1st rounder and a package of picks

Either way. There are endless possibilities for Cleveland.

I really hope they play their hand smart. As a big Josh Gordon fan, I wanna see that team have a smart draft

Back
Top Bottom