2014 NFL Draft Thread

[COLOR=#red]OK, it's Almost time for the draft...

People participating go ahead and pick a second team. Remaining are: [/COLOR]

Arizona Cardinals
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Denver Broncos
Green Bay Packers
Indianapolis Colts
Kansas City Chiefs
Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
Tennessee Titans
Washington ********

Man Evans, Gordon and Cameron would be nice as hell.

Plus Burleson, Hawkins and Ben Tate.

If they could do that and get Teddy/Carr at 26 they could be serious.

Mike Glennon is more than likely going to be dealt on draft day. Wonder what we'll get for him.

I haven't heard who's interested but I would think there would be some interest in a 6'6 quarterback who just had 19 TD's and only 9 INT's in his rookie season with only VJax and basically a bunch of practice squad bums to throw to, plus zero running game.

He's better than anything the Raiders, Jags, Browns, Jets, Bills, Vikings or Texans got.

Last edited:
In the year 2014, Glennon > Schaub, Henne, Cassell, Hoyer, Vince Young, Vick, Geno, EJ Manuel, Keenum

I don't see the Raiders moving any picks for Glennon. They'd probably rather draft their own guy to groom.

Manuel went into the season last year as the unquestioned starter and still only had 11 TD's and 9 INT's. Dude was pretty damn terrible for the most part.

Dude just sucked. Worst quarterback I saw my Bucs play all year.

Last edited:
Manuel was supposed to be a project QB....  You can't expect everyone to play at the same standard as Wilson, Cam, RG3, Luck did as rookies.  Because they didn't, for 50 years Manuel's rookie season would have been considered a good one.  He was expected to sit for a season but the Bills did a terrible job stocking quarterbacks.

He also had injury issues.

Last edited:
Josh Freeman had 25 TD's and 6 INT's his first full year as a starter.....bad comparison.

When in NFL history has 11 TD's and 9 INT's been regarded as a successful rookie year?

Back
Top Bottom