2014 NFL Draft Thread

Man, if the rumors about the eagles and obj are true.. I'm just hoping obj isn't golden tate

Watkins... the hype....

Seems extreme? Making me wary. Seems like we've forgotten how many WRs used to bust.

If you gotta continuously personally attack some random person you don't even know on a messageboard you have to live one sad life.

If anyone wants to come see me and talk sports face to face and talk that same **** you spit on here you can come meet me in North Carolina...just putting that out there.

I made the OBJ comparison to Antonio Brown as well.

Last edited:
Man, if the rumors about the eagles and obj are true.. I'm just hoping obj isn't golden tate

I'm real skeptical about OBJ but I'd take him over Cody Latimer

Ideally I'd like Pryor and hopefully Robinson in round 2

Something really scares me if somehow Johnny gets to #22

If anyone wants to come see me and talk sports face to face and talk that same **** you spit on here you can come meet me in North Carolina...just putting that out there.

:lol:

it's not that serious, man. i wouldn't take anything on here as a personal attack.

“@ShanePHallam: Wow, a lot of failed drug tests at the combine. Going to be interesting to see how this affects the players stocks (if at all).”

“@ShanePHallam: Telvin Smith, Christian Jones, Anthony Johnson, Zach Mettenberger, Seantrel Henderson, Timmy Jernigan RT @ben890: @ShanePHallam who failed?”

Last edited:

there_is_no_need_to_be_upset-4390.gif

I wish I could chop it up with you sometime buc em. Even tho I dont agree with 99% of the stuff you say im always up for a good debate. Esp about sports.

I don't agree with your grammar.

You could be alright though....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom