2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Copped :pimp:.

Wish we had a timetable for when some of those are gonna release.

Copped
pimp.gif

Wish we had a timetable for when some of those are gonna release.
Sorry, what did you cop?

^ I'm saying that I'm gonna cop that pair of NSW Flyknit Free 5.0s that illustrayt posted. Haven't copped them yet.

^ I'm saying that I'm gonna cop that pair of NSW Flyknit Free 5.0s that illustrayt posted. Haven't copped them yet.
Phew, here i was thinking they dropped somewhere and i missed them. Lol

In that case, copped for me as well!

I'm ready for these NSW flyknit frees, does anyone have even a pricepoint at the moment?
No price point or release dates yet as far as I know. d e beatup originally said they were releasing though so I trust that the info was good. If I had to guess I'd say around $150.

Last edited:
No price point or release dates yet as far as I know. d e beatup originally said they were releasing though so I trust that the info was good. If I had to guess I'd say around $150.

Oh yea I don't doubt them coming out at all, I'm guessing they're a spring 2015 release like how the new free series shoes tend to be, I'm guessing they probably won't drop until around March-ish & that's perfect money-wise. I'm just doing a lot of budgeting & I know at least 2 pairs I'm ALLLLLLL IN on come RD with the player option for 2 more pairs at least,

:lol: Same here man. The Trainer upper with the mini Swoosh on the heel is my favorite Flyknit upper, and aesthetically, that older 5.0 sole is my favorite Free sole as well. On top of that, these are the only Flyknits that fit my foot correctly enough for me to be perfectly comfortable going with my true size. Safe to say I'm all in for a few pairs already.

Last edited:
I hope the new version does not have a wide forefoot so they don't look like clown shoes. Bottom right will most likely be copped though. I'm sucker for the bright crimson cw. :lol:

After trying to figure out what cw I wanted, I finally bought my first pair of Flyknits! I wish it wasn't so impossible to find 3.0s in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom