2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

After trying to figure out what cw I wanted, I finally bought my first pair of Flyknits! I wish it wasn't so impossible to find 3.0s in Canada.
Picked these up for the whole family this Christmas. Perfect shoe and colorway for everyday wear. I do prefer the 3.0s for running/working out purposes though. 

^Nice!

I still shed a tear each time I see those... they don't make em big enough for me 
tired.gif
  love the cw though

Just wondering... you guys say the toebox is roomy, but my toes get compressed like hell. Probably copped too small then right 
frown.gif
? Or does the flyknit get roomier ...

^ You probably got them too small. I have wide feet and these have the most roomy toebox out of any Flyknit I've ever worn.

Thanks. Shame, because it was the only size left. Guess I have to return them. Otherwise they feel fine, though.

^ What's the return policy like? If it's lenient in regards to the shoes being worn, you might want to try wearing them a few more times. They might stretch out.

My flyknit 4s are tts. The toe box is roomy widthwise but a little short. I am happy with tts though and wouldn't go up .5 unless I wanted to wear thicker socks.

I returned my Flyknit 4.0's. I went TTS and I had too much toe room. Going to repurchase them, but I'm going .5 down.

Back
Top Bottom