2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

hey guys, first post here 
happy.gif

Anyone have any ideas about this colorway? They're called Free Flyknit 4.0 N7s as listed on the box.

I got these from Taipei last week...It's from a well known chain of stores that sell Nikes and Jordans so I doubt it's not legit but I can't seem to find any info about them online. 
holy mother of baby jesus i need these!
nerd.gif

The 2015 4.0 or 3.0 doesn't look that much different from 2014, maybe even a tad bit better imo. I just don't like the fact that they're using exposed flywire now. I tend to snap the threads eventually.

Any news on when the 2015 5.0's will drop? Haven't heard anything about them, only seen a few leaked photos of what they look like.

I'm still not sold on the NSW's. Why, I don't know.

I'm sure I'll do a BNTL with either the pink multi or grey's though. 

Last edited:
I think I'll just be getting the Grey NSW model, as I'm not digging the Black Topline on the other cws...

Im diggin em all except 5.0
Any news on when the 2015 5.0's will drop? Haven't heard anything about them, only seen a few leaked photos of what they look like.

Im diggin both the 4.0 & 3.0 for this year. Kinda scared if there's a price hike this year. Hopefully they remain the same (120$ for 4.0 & 140$ for 3.0)
As for the release date all of the free's released last year on april 3rd. So we got a month to go at least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom