2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

got mine in. threw them on instantly. 

gonna throw these into the rotation of my fk racers and trainers for the summer. 
I NEEEEED to get my hands on these. Sorry if said before but can someone confirm a size conversion from women's to men's for me? If I'm a strict 11 in FK Lunar 1 and 11 in frees, then 1.5 sizes up for women's?

I NEEEEED to get my hands on these. Sorry if said before but can someone confirm a size conversion from women's to men's for me? If I'm a strict 11 in FK Lunar 1 and 11 in frees, then 1.5 sizes up for women's?
They dont make womens sizes anything bigger than a 9.5 mens after the conversion

They had a size 12 womens at NDC day of release of the DC FreeFlyknit 4.0
That still a 10.5 and doesnt help his case 
laugh.gif

Received my package from RRS today size. I went to FNL today and was gonna double up since I can use my WC rewards on these. Tried on size 9.5 on left and size 10 on the right. Seems like 9.5 fits better. I have enough extra room on the toe box just in case I wanna run with them. Midfoot was a little tight but after readjusting it, it fit snug but not tight. I might return the Rsize 10 at RS and get a 9.5. I was wearing thinner socks though, which I think I'll be wearing anyway since these will be part of the mc cw Flyknit summer shoes rotation.

That still a 10.5 and doesnt help his case 
laugh.gif
Yeah lol i can try on the women's 12 but I get the men's 11 cuz I like them tight to workout/run in so I imagine the women's 12 would be very tight if they equate to a men's 10.5 or thereabouts. Got a $25 nike GC I am trying to use here c'mon nike!!

I got my true size 11 and found them to be long in the toe, however the heel is BEAUTIFUL. I ordered them in a 10.5, should be here Tuesday and I'll see which one I like better. 

Got the Blue 4.0 for $100
Nike_Free_Flyknit_4.0_thumb.jpg
but returned them for the multicolors.

I do like the blue ones though, as well as the wht/Blk ones but I'll be wearing these to the gym. Actually thinking about returning the multis for the blues again.

The new 4.0 flyknits look great. But from a performance perspective, how do they fare? I ready somewhere that these can work as trainers so they should also have lateral movement support?

The new 4.0 flyknits look great. But from a performance perspective, how do they fare? I ready somewhere that these can work as trainers so they should also have lateral movement support?
I personally just gonna wear these casually and for gym. There's no plans to wear these for running as the "free" outsole is too flexible for my plantar fasciitis. I have other shoes for running. I cannot pass on these as I do enjoy the mc cw very much.
nthat.gif

I think this is the nicest color way for the 4.0s right now. Fiancé loves them!
great shot! I'm sure the wifey will appreciate them. got them for her for $108 at CitySports last night. could not justify buying them full price at NDC. looking forward to seeing these in person.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Just wondering, why are the multi cw immensely popular? They were so for the Flyknit Lunar 1's as well.

great shot! I'm sure the wifey will appreciate them. got them for her for $108 at CitySports last night. could not justify buying them full price at NDC. looking forward to seeing these in person.
pimp.gif

got them for the wifey too and they are fire... the bottom isnt white either, its like a pearl like color.

yeah i paid $135 for them on RD... oh well... 

got them for the wifey too and they are fire... the bottom isnt white either, its like a pearl like color.

yeah i paid $135 for them on RD... oh well... 
nice, thanks for the heads up about the soles. I hope we receive them before Sunday (Mother's Day). if not she'll just have to settle for the regular mc cw.
smile.gif

Last edited:
tried them on, not all that. may consider picking up for $50 when they hit outlets....

Back
Top Bottom