2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

I love how these turned out.. mc is on point and all white soles looks great.. I normally wear a size 10 on Free's since they're a little more restrictive on the midfoot but for this, I ordered a 9.5 wide and seems to be good.. 5.0 soles feels great as well.. really happy with this iD.. :smile:

View media item 1484336
View media item 1484337
View media item 1484338

Last edited:
NICE, Marv! I think White x White or the Mint (?) x Mint look the best for the MC 4.0iD. These two combos are seriously making me reconsider an order... haha

Last edited:
NICE, Marv! I think White x White or the Mint (?) x Mint look the best for the MC 4.0iD. These two combos are seriously making me reconsider an order... haha
I'm very surprised how much I like these, considering I'm not a huge fan of the Free soles. the 5.0's feel great and the material is very comfortable. I should start wearing the 2014 Free 4.0 more often. 
laugh.gif

really considering ordering another pair or two.. white X white is the way to go IMHO.. mint might be too light to be honest.. but you can always try and return if you don't like it.. 

thanks for the kind words guys.. looking forward to seeing your pairs.. 
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I agree w/ Marv, the mint is a bit too subtle for my taste. Seems like it can't decide if it wants to be white or what. Wish it had a bit more pop to its hue.

Thanks for the non stock pics. Might have to scoop up the rear ones on RRS.
yup, i preordered those as well from RRS. the stock pics looked promising but i'm pretty impressed w/ actual shoe photos. :smile: i havent actually seen it in person but i believe the sole should be an off white-blueish tone btw

Last edited:
I should know to just unsubscribe so I can't see these pics that make me want to order a pair of the ids[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]. But really, those are looking great Marv. The "neo turquoise" CW looks great as well.

Those are fake... I was fooled too :/

What's your take on the fit of those, goosh?

Last edited:
Those are fake... I was fooled too :/

What's your take on the fit of those, goosh?
I got excited when I saw those a few days ago but then quickly realized that IG account has fakes.. I think there's enough cw TC posted a while back that looked great..

Anyway, can't wait for these to release stateside. Fit is like the HTM's. I would recommend TTS for these as the tongue is not sewn so they are not restrictive on the midfoot.

Back
Top Bottom