2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Just received the Nike free rn motion flyknit in the black and white cw, these are replacing the previous 3.0 with the sock like fit on the ankle with no tongue and these things are amazing. The 3.0's were always my favorite Nike running shoe and Definitly my favorite out of the free series but these new free rn motion flyknits are amazing. Better cushioning and better flexibility and digging the new flyknit weave and design. Also has a tiny little more room then the 3.0. I always had to wear the 3.0 a little length and width wise but these fit perfect right out the box. These look absolutely amazing on feet. Also tried on the lunarepic lows in the store and they were comfy as hell. I liked these rn motions better but the lunarepic lows are gonna be my next cop for sure.

Medal stands are on sale at jackrabbits for $90. I'm very tempted but I think I'm gonna wait it out. They don't seem like they sold well so they should be had for cheaper. $80 and I would have got them now.

Love the wolf grey marl and the contrasting flywire/swooshes, but the toe on those have always seemed a bit bulbous for my liking.

That being said, my girl has been looking for the white/platinum pair (size 9.5 US) and I missed out on NDC's 20% off clearance... Any leads on where I could find those for sub $90? Also, based off Nike's size charts, a men's 8.5 would be the same as a women's 9.5 right?

Last edited:
Love the wolf grey marl and the contrasting flywire/swooshes, but the toe on those have always seemed a bit bulbous for my liking.

That being said, my girl has been looking for the white/platinum pair (size 9.5 US) and I missed out on NDC's 20% off clearance... Any leads on where I could find those for sub $90? Also, based off Nike's size charts, a men's 8.5 would be the same as a women's 9.5 right?

These fit a half size larger than my true size. An 8.5 in men's converts to a 10 in women's.

Last edited:

US Men to women conversion is 1.5 size up. So a US 10.5 men is a US 12 women's. So a men's 8 would be a women's 9.5.

I would try these if it wasn't for that stupid toe curving upward every iteration of flyknit frees has had

I was thinking the same for myself on the white pair... But Nike usually doesn't discount Nikelab. Those have been sitting there a while though so there could be a chance.

Last edited:
I just want them for casual wear. Flyknits with that tall collar don't work out for me when I'm running.

Back
Top Bottom