2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

Man, D. Rose is only 26....

I wanna see my guy just get back to averaging 18 & 6 on 45% and play about 66 games a year. Is that too much to ask? 2011 Rose >>> Westbrook now.

Really, we all need to band together to get Kristaps into the all star game.
Needs to start the streak of consecutive all star games early

Man, D. Rose is only 26....

I wanna see my guy just get back to averaging 18 & 6 on 45% and play about 66 games a year. Is that too much to ask? 2011 Rose >>> Westbrook now.

this was only 4 years ago... :wow:

Last edited:
Y'all can have that assist hunting, turnover prone, my player playing, inefficient "alpha pg"...whose really best suited as a 2nd option.

I prefer the controlled PG who led his team as a #1 option to 60 wins, the ECF, averaged 25/8 and won MVP.

D Rose if he wasn't made of Glass would be right under Steph.

View media item 1822579
Russ is still amazing though :lol:. I just prefer 2011 Rose to Russ.

"Losing is frustrating. I don't want this to be an ongoing situation or an ongoing feeling where we have to come into the locker room and explain why we're losing basketball games." - Melo with frustration over the slow pace. 
Dude wants Fisher gone ... He's not alone.

Really, we all need to band together to get Kristaps into the all star game.
Needs to start the streak of consecutive all star games early

If the ASG was in NYC this year, I could see it happening. Hell, Zinger would probably end up in the ASG, Skills Challenge, Rook/Soph game and dunk contest. But since ASW is in Drake-land, I'm not sure. But unless he has a serious drop off in production between now and when voting closes, he's got a case for getting to the game as an East "frontcourt" player.

Y'all can have that assist hunting, turnover prone, my player playing, inefficient "alpha pg"...whose really best suited as a 2nd option.

I prefer the controlled PG who led his team as a #1 option to 60 wins, the ECF, averaged 25/8 and won MVP.

View media item 1822579
Russ is still amazing though :lol:. I just prefer 2011 Rose to Russ.

who would've ever guessed after that pic, that you fast forward 3-4 years Steph would be the best? And the greatest shooter the game has ever known? Life is so wild sometimes.

I wish s.rose had never gotten hurt. with the way his game was evolving, adding that 3 point shot in 2012, dude was about to be phenomenal. Damn shame.

who would've ever guessed after that pic, that you fast forward 3-4 years Steph would be the best? And the greatest shooter the game has ever known? Life is so wild sometimes.

:lol: I was looking at the pic and thinking the exact same thing as you posted that. Plus, who would have thought then that D Rose would have peaked during his MVP season? But that's what it looks like now.

I know Kobe didn't make the ASG as a rookie, but didn't he get in his second year when he was still coming off the bench for the Lakers?

how often do they put rookies in the all star game though? bron wasn't even on it.

Blake and Yao the only rookies to make the ASG since the early 90s, and Blake wasn't even voted in. That's how good you gotta be to make the ASG as a rookie. Either be the biggest thing from China....or average 22/12/4.

Russ is still amazing though
laugh.gif
. I just prefer 2011 Rose to Russ.
My ninja !

Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom