2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without looking at a box score was Rose's last game vs the Clippers in December too? I remember being out christmas shopping ehile the game was on. Got home and saw Derrick Rose missed the game-tying free throw at the very end.

Back when we had Bledsoe and EJ :-/
What year? 
Had to hve been Blake's rookie season. I definitely remember Eric Gordon being in that game which would obviously mean it was pre-CP3. Not sure what the actual year was, though. 2010?

tumblr_lzqumozXG01r5pin2o1_250.gif
She just unwind that thang and let it snap like a rubber band. or slinky.

Had to hve been Blake's rookie season. I definitely remember Eric Gordon being in that game which would obviously mean it was pre-CP3. Not sure what the actual year was, though. 2010?
Okay, I know which game you're talking about now. 

Yeah, Rose and clutch free throws? ouch. 

Rose and clutch baskets, 
pimp.gif

I think that's right. It was at Chicago too, IIRC. That was probably the game that started our seven game winning streak at the United Center . . . which is probably going to end tonight, LOL.

Fat Turtle >>>> Skinny, modern suit wearing slick hair Turtle.

Kris an Entorurage fan too? NY don't deserve this guy man. He going to end up with a sista like his predecessor Dirk.

Fat Turtle >>>> Skinny, modern suit wearing slick hair Turtle.

Kris an Entorurage fan too? NY don't deserve this guy man. He going to end up with a sista like his predecessor Dirk.

he's already favoriting Lisa Ann's tweets & liking IG model's pics

srs

Last edited:
yoo anybody remember the crazy story about dirk and this shorty who had a fake name or several alias or w/e. muddy about details but i think she was an ex felon or something or was after his dough, like i said my memory's muddy
laugh.gif
, and really broke dirk when he found out the truth about her. she totally played him for sure. legit took him awhile to recover from that. could any dallas fan or anyone tell the actual story 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
yoo anybody remember the crazy story about dirk and this shorty who had a fake name or several alias or w/e. muddy about details but i think she was an ex felon or something or was after his dough, like i said my memory's muddy :lol: , and really broke dirk when he found out the truth about her. she totally played him for sure. legit took him awhile to recover from that. could any dallas fan or anyone tell the actual story :lol:  

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4419848

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom