2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN w/ a subtle jab (step) at Melo?

9ubr7a.png

nerd.gif
future MVP or one of the best scorers in NBA history?

I'm waiting foe the NBA to scrub this form the internet. It looks bad, Kenndey gave him several outs, tried to seperate himself hit em with a tech, and rondo came all the way across the court to hit em with the F bomb. :smh: :lol:

This dude Rondo is an idiot. :lol:

Not that but if you can't see the basic difference b/t a black to black and white to black then idk what to say. Not trying to derail but it's just not the same. I'll even say I don't like the word period but as a black man I'll be more offended if a white person said it then if a black person did.

Black person wasn't whipping my great great grandfather *** and calling him a "*****" or telling my mother she had to pick her food up from the back door :lol: :smh:

Moving along though

I'm black too and I hate it just as much when black people use it way too much as well compared to when other races use it. That doesn't mean I don't understand the difference, though. :lol: . Friends that know their friends are not gay will jokingly call their friends gay slurs. Just like friends will call each other racial slurs jokingly or use a racial term jokingly with each other. But, you're not going to use that term against people who you know will offend them. That's all I'm saying in regards to the Rondo situation. I guarantee you that's not the first time Rondo or any NBA player used a gay slur among their peers.

That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:
I already countered CP's claim that the series, or at least a specific game, did not have any bad (suspicious) calls in favor of the Lakers which was a deciding factor in who won that series.

Someone can find that and post it so we can move on with the thread.

Now counter game 5 and food poisoning letting you guys get your 3 wins.

I'm not a kings fan. I hate them more than you do :lol:

Post your Thoughts on Game 5 and if I disagree then I will counter them.

I'm black too and I hate it just as much when black people use it way too much as well compared to when other races use it. That doesn't mean I don't understand the difference, though.
laugh.gif
. Friends that know their friends are not gay will jokingly call their friends gay slurs. Just like friends will call each other racial slurs jokingly or use a racial term jokingly with each other. But, you're not going to use that term against people who you know will offend them. That's all I'm saying in regards to the Rondo situation. I guarantee you that's not the first time Rondo or any NBA player used a gay slur among their peers.

That's all I'm saying.
Yo that's not really the same though.  Gay people do call each other the "F" word from time to time.  What you're talking about is the equivalent of white people using the "N" word to insult each other which is far from okay and definitely only done by racist people.

Yo that's not really the same though.  Gay people do call each other the "F" word from time to time.  What you're talking about is the equivalent of white people using the "N" word to insult each other which is far from okay and definitely only done by racist people.

No...simple text is below

Point A) black people will call other blacks the N word. No harm done. (whether friends or whatever)

Point A) gay people will call other gay people the F word. No harm done. (whether friends or whatever)

then you have...

Point B) another race calls a black person the N word (harm done)

Point B) a heterosexual calls a homosexual the F word (harm done)

that's what I'm saying. simple as that. this is how its viewed among the media today. i'm not saying a gay person being called the F word is just as bad as a white person calling a black person the N word or anything. its up to YOU as an individual to figure out in terms of what you consider is the worst. what i am saying is that there's a reason why rondo should've got more games if he knew bill kennedy was a homosexual.

either way it goes, its silly to use words KNOWINGLY that you will offend the other person whether by race or by sexuality.

Last edited:
I'm waiting foe the NBA to scrub this form the internet. It looks bad, Kenndey gave him several outs, tried to seperate himself hit em with a tech, and rondo came all the way across the court to hit em with the F bomb.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

This dude Rondo is an idiot.
laugh.gif
Rajon Rondo got off very very light

like Roger Goodell light 
roll.gif

Tbh Noah walking off dropping f bombs at everyone he can see is just as bad if not worse than what rondo did

i think bHZ us saying the obvious that people don‘t want to admit. they slaughtered rondo for this particular slur, yet there are countless amounts of vulgar language, derogatory, between passed on the court.

what bhz is getting at, is why must the league picks and chooses particular vocabulary and not others? what makes a particular word more or less acceptable than the others?

No...simple text is below

Point A) black people will call other blacks the N word. No harm done. (whether friends or whatever)

Point A) gay people will call other gay people the F word. No harm done. (whether friends or whatever)

then you have...

Point B) another race calls a black person the N word (harm done)

Point B) a heterosexual calls a homosexual the F word (harm done)

that's what I'm saying. simple as that. this is how its viewed among the media today. i'm not saying being a gay person being called the F word is just as bad as a white person calling a black person the N word or anything. its up to YOU as an individual to figure out in terms of what you consider is the worst. what i am saying is that there's a reason why rondo should've got more games if he knew bill kennedy was a homosexual.

either way it goes, its silly to use words KNOWINGLY that you will offend the other person whether by race or by sexuality.
Nah, you left out

Point Ca) a heterosexual calls a heterosexual the F word

Point Cb) another race calls a non-black person the N word

Point Ca being what Rondo did.

i think bHZ us saying the obvious that people don‘t want to admit. they slaughtered rondo for this particular slur, yet there are countless amounts of vulgar language, derogatory, between passed on the court.

what bhz is getting at, is why must the league picks and chooses particular vocabulary and not others? what makes a particular word more or less acceptable than the others?

thank you.

the same can go for people throwing the "B word" out there among each othters. But, let a NBA player call a woman assistant coach or ref that and see what happens to his image.

Nah, you left out

I did leave those those out :lol: thank you. But, I don't consider what Rondo did to be Ca because this entire thing started with Rondo KNOWING Kennedy was homosexual or at least this is the perception. Maybe he truly didn't know, but we all can believe what we want. If I knew, I'm pretty damn sure someone who is in the NBA for multiple years knew.

Last edited:

The unwritten language contexts that we all accept as part of society and live with in our daily lives.  It's really not that complicated.

Kennedy didnt need to use this scenario to declare himself.

If Adrian Worj was the first to know this, that dude was clearly trying to ask and incite a particular response.

Nah, you left out

Dude, have you been living under a rock today? He's not heterosexual. It wasn't Ca at all.

Doc directed the same slur at him in the 2009 Bulls-Celtics series. Kennedy hadn't yet come out publicly, but it wasn't much of a secret in NBA circles. Rondo 100% knew what he was doing.

Last edited:
Dude, have you been living under a rock today? He's not heterosexual. It wasn't Ca at all.

Doc directed the same slur at him in the 2009 Bulls-Celtics series. Kennedy hadn't yet come out publicly, but it wasn't much of a secret in NBA circles. Rondo 100% knew what he was doing.

:rofl: I didn't realize he was referring to Bill as being heterosexual, not knowing he came out stating he's homosexual. I thought he meant how Rondo viewed Bill Kennedy and didn't know he was homosexual.

Sixers trying to bring back Elton Brand and/or Shane Battier to serve as role models to the players on the team.

Something is going on in the front office between Hinkie and Jerry. I can feel it

This is true. It was another shot that playoffs. I think Hornets Magic series that went in but didn't count as well. But they started reviewing buzzer beater baskets the next season if I'm not mistaken.

That said Sacramento had every opportunity to win that series. The samaki walker shot is what it is. But when you blow a 24 point lead with a chance to take a commanding 3-1 lead, you set yourself up for that.

Besides everyone still to this day has selective memory and selective outrage brining up game 6. Game 5 was a much bigger travesty. Considering game 5 is a series changing game in a 2-2 series. Between Shaq fouling out on those Ticky tack flop calls to fisher getting blatantly thrown out the way by Chris Webber so Bibby could be wide open on his game winner the Kobe getting totally hacked on the last shot of the game. Game 5 was a joke. That Sacramento team was mentally weak. They would've got washed in LA in game 6 down 3-2. Anyhow when you shoot 16-30 from the free throw line in a game 7 with the finals on the line at home, manage to go to overtime and still lose. You deserve to lose. No excuses whatsoever.

Anyhow I can't believe that series was 13 and a half years ago. Time flies.
THANK YOU. People love to hate on the Lakers for game 6 yet completely ignore the no calls on Fisher and Kobe and the weak *** foul calls on Shaq. Imagine if it went the other way. Imagine if Bibby got hacked on the potential game winning shot? The outrage would've been huge. Yet because it happens to the Lakers, people love to overlook that. Refs didn't make the Kings completely choke on game 7 with those air balls.

Sixers trying to bring back Elton Brand and/or Shane Battier to serve as role models to the players on the team.

Something is going on in the front office between Hinkie and Jerry. I can feel it

They can have Vince Carter. He's been a great role model here. Just give us Robert Covington.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom