2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two best SGs in the league go at tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whiteside vs Draymond too
pimp.gif
bil-green-whiteside.jpg

^it's freakin' ron artest/metta world peace/the panda's friend

Last edited:
You guys do realize the reason why the west is trash is because no one is beating the Spurs and warriors on the road and at home. That's 8 losses right there

You guys do realize the reason why the west is trash is because no one is beating the Spurs and warriors on the road and at home. That's 8 losses right there

That's part of it for sure, but there's also no denying that several West squads have been disappointing like the Clippers, Rockets, Pelicans and even Jazz.

Still, its not like there's a huge gap between the conferences and if there is, it really is only with the bottom few teams, which is where the West had the advantage previously.

The best two teams in the league are in the West. Cavs are behind both the Warriors and Spurs. The 3 through 6 seeds in both conferences are roughly in the same tier, IMO. OKC, LAC, DAL = Chicago, Toronto, Atlanta, Miami. So, that leaves Indiana, DET and ORL better than Memphis, Houston and Utah, but who really cares? None of those teams are real threats anyway.

Have Spurs tickets tonight. Never thought iIwould get to see them live three times in a year. Now to start the NBA finals fund cause if they make it I am going

Pelicans have to be one of the WORST run organizations in the league. I mean.... literally outside of Philly... JESUS

They're owned by a guy who literally didn't want to own them, but was offered a sweetheart deal from David Stern. He basically had to beg Tom Benson to buy them so the league wouldn't have to move them. Benson magically got a #1 pick (Anthony Davis) and an All-Star Game. Benson doesn't care about the Pelicans. He can barely run his NFL team.

Have Spurs tickets tonight. Never thought iIwould get to see them live three times in a year. Now to start the NBA finals fund cause if they make it I am going

Must be nice. I don't think I'm going to a warriors game this year. Cheapest seats are over $100 each right now

i think I went to 5-6 Warrior games last year, but was the first year I didn't get to any of the playoff games

hard to get to a game this year w/ a new baby....hoping for just playoffs if anything.

Congrats, it only took 16 years.
I would be willing to bet that come season's end, people wont still be calling the West the weaker conference.

(Also I would make the argument that 16 years is being EXTREMELY generous to the East.  They have been the inferior conference for far longer than that.)

Last edited:

you ever been to Barclays?

also you gotta see a Finals game. if/when the Knicks make the Finals i don't care what it takes i will see a game at MSG

TNT wasting no damn time putting the Knicks on TNT. Just flexed them in on February 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom