2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Spurs tickets tonight. Never thought iIwould get to see them live three times in a year. Now to start the NBA finals fund cause if they make it I am going

you ever been to Barclays?

also you gotta see a Finals game. if/when the Knicks make the Finals i don't care what it takes i will see a game at MSG
This is my first time here for a sporting event. Ive been for Jay Z concerts before. Aside from the comfort of the seats iIenjoyed MSG more so far.

I remember you said you went a while back and you were not pleased.

Have Spurs tickets tonight. Never thought iIwould get to see them live three times in a year. Now to start the NBA finals fund cause if they make it I am going

also you gotta see a Finals game. if/when the Knicks make the Finals i don't care what it takes i will see a game at MSG
This is my first time here for a sporting event. Ive been for Jay Z concerts before. Aside from the comfort of the seats iIenjoyed MSG more so far.

yeah i strongly prefer MSG

the seats in the 200 level were so steep it felt like you were gonna fall walking down the steps. also the security procedues took waaay to long. ended up missing tipoff cause i was in like for 30 mins.

Wiz 
nthat.gif

yeah i strongly prefer MSG

the seats in the 200 level were so steep it felt like you were gonna fall walking down the steps. also the security procedues took waaay to long. ended up missing tipoff cause i was in like for 30 mins.
Dude it was a a madhouse in there. Never seen such an inefficient venue security.

Msg also has way better food.

Never understood people complaining about the Barclays security. There has to be something to it since I've seen the complaint a lot. I've gone to the Barclays like ten times for all kinds of events and never had an issue. Don't get it.

Wait wait wait, MSG over Barclays as a venue?  
roll.gif

Do you prefer trekking through the most hellish and miserable neighborhood in NYC over an arena that borders some of the best?

Do you prefer terrible food over excellent stadium food?

The security is no sweat at Barclay's either.

Obviously the fan/history aspect makes MSG special, but there's literally nothing else to recommend it over Barclay's.

Last edited:
Bro, you don't forget anything do you.

Or you don't let not one sly comment about your squad slide, you call out every one G. That consistency:nthat:

When I'm wrong I hear about it. So I like to return the favor. Hopefully Jimmy doesn't drop 40 in the 2nd half.

Bro, you don't forget anything do you.

Or you don't let not one sly comment about your squad slide, you call out every one G. That consistency:nthat:
When I'm wrong I hear about it. So I like to return the favor. Hopefully Jimmy doesn't drop 40 in the 2nd half.
Jimmy is about to bust some *** though.

I probably would have waited until after the game to say something.

You feel comfortable at this point? Like, would you bet me $10 paypal that Wiz win and I take the Bulls?

Last edited:

Wait wait wait, MSG over Barclays as a venue?  
roll.gif

Do you prefer trekking through the most hellish and miserable neighborhood in NYC over an arena that borders some of the best?

Do you prefer terrible food over excellent stadium food?

The security is no sweat at Barclay's either.

Obviously the fan/history aspect makes MSG special, but there's literally nothing else to recommend it over Barclay's.
Did MSG move somewhere and I ain't read it in the news?

i could get off the train in Penn Station at 7:00 & be in my seat at 7:15 in MSG

at Barclays i was waiting on line for like 30 mins to go through security. then i had to wait on another line to get my ticket scanned. the whole process was just so inefficent

Jimmy is about to bust some *** though.
I probably would have waited until after the game to say something.

You feel comfortable at this point? Like, would you bet me $10 paypal that Wiz win and I take the Bulls?

No bet. I bring it up at half because without Brad or Gortat with a returning Noah and healthy Bulls squad at home we shouldn't be ahead like this. I thought we'd be crushed. Bulls been playing great lately. We haven't.

I believe the Wizards are last in rebounding. Gooden got 5 REB vs Pau and Noah.

Bruh, I don't see any team beating us in a 7 game series. Duncan will have 6 rings. (Facts)

Got floor seats to the Nets game on Friday against the Blazers also. Can't wait. Mainly cause I'm gonna be high as hell and the delicious food.

i could get off the train in Penn Station at 7:00 & be in my seat at 7:15 in MSG

at Barclays i was waiting on line for like 30 mins to go through security. then i had to wait on another line to get my ticket scanned. the whole process was just so inefficent
Yo, but you had to go through Penn Station first.

Penn Station is the worst place in New York City.    Also, what if you wanted to grab a bite or a drink before/after the game?  You're stuck in Midtown West.  Where the food and drink is expensive and terrible and the McDonald's sells heroin for $10 in the bathroom.

Did MSG move somewhere and I ain't read it in the news?
West Midtown is the worst neighborhood in NYC.  I am not trolling at all.  I'm from Manhattan and I work on 38th and 8th (though live in BK).  Everything about the area is awful.

Last edited:
The
Yo, but you had to go through Penn Station first.

Penn Station is the worst place in New York City.    Also, what if you wanted to grab a bite or a drink before/after the game?  You're stuck in Midtown West.  Where the food and drink is expensive and terrible and the McDonald's sells heroin for $10 in the bathroom.

Don't forget $1.75 for a small bottle of water. A muffin/bagel/ any type of cake is like $3.00. That's why I stay in Brooklyn.

Lived in NYC since I was 8.  Grew up way uptown, live in Bed-Stuy, have spent time almost everywhere that isn't Staten Island.  Only place I've ever seen a dead body on the street is near Penn Station.  

Have seen multiple people ODing as well.  That's not even to mention how dirty the area is, the insane crush of tourists, the 20 year old kids begging,  and all the other minor quality of life stuff.  Penn Station itself being a crazy maze when you're trying to transfer or get off the train.

It's like the last vestige of 1980s New York.  

And they knocked this down to build it, too 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom