2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

@BillSimmons
Teague/Korver for Hayward/Burke. That's the trade.
Vut are you sayin
I had   
roll.gif

Reply to @BillSimmons  

Who's in this photo?

Last edited:
The All-Star reserve selections are on point.

Atlanta should make some trades cause they'll lose in the first round. Atlanta's problem is their kind of small. They need a 7'0'er that can defend at least, and scoring is a bonus.

Lakers just trotted out Russell-N.Young-Clarkson coming out of this timeout. We'll see who can get their shots and play defense the worst.

Bulls' guards about to go off.

Reply to @BillSimmons  

Who's in this photo?

Like if you let the Bulls score 32 points in one quarter, a team that averages like 78 points per game, while scoring 15 yourself, why are you on national tv.

Yo, does Jimmy Butler ever get tired? He literally doesn't come out of games. If he does sit it's two minutes the most.

In All seriousness i've heard people proclaim Kawhi is top 5 in the NBA :lol:... but is he even that much better than Jimmy Butler if better at all?

Like if you let the Bulls score 32 points in one quarter, a team that averages like 78 points per game, while scoring 15 yourself, why are you on national tv.

Old cloth talk though the Bulls average 101 points per game, 103 on the road. And because there are only so many teams to fill late-night time slots that ESPN has to fill. You mad.

Last edited:
In All seriousness i've heard people proclaim Kawhi is top 5 in the NBA :lol:... but is he even that much better than Jimmy Butler if better at all?

It's a toss up. Like the debate earlier this year with PG vs Kawhi.

I really don't know who id take between Kawhi and jimmy tho

Hey Lakers fans. You guys sure the Byron, Kobe and Swaggy are holding the young bucks back? I'm starting to believe your fooling yourselves on how good your young players actually are and will be.

Hey Lakers fans. You guys sure the Byron, Kobe and Swaggy are holding the young bucks back? I'm starting to believe your fooling yourselves on how good your young players actually are and will be.

Russell is very suspect. Stands out more as the guys drafted after him are flourishing.

But like dude is saying he's playing lazy as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom