2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Chuck speak is so bothersome. I know Shaq, Kenny and Ernie be like come on b, finish up

Anthony Slater [emoji]10004[/emoji] @anthonyVslater

Starting tomorrow vs Houston, Thunder get Rockets, Clippers, Spurs and Warriors a combined 12 times over final 34 games. Three against each.
9:44 π.μ. - 28 Ιαν 2016

I will be paying real close attention to this because i really wanna see what the Thunder are,

The other night KD had 31, 10 & 7 Russ had 28, 10 & 7 & somehow they still lost to the nets.. they've been winning a lot of games but literally every game is in to the final minutes no matter who they play. I've been wondering if this is just them coasting until real challenges occur, i guess we will find out

OKC has really disappointed me man.

Lakers fans just in a situation they haven't experienced for a while. They don't seem to realize that having a few nice young players doesn't really get you much when a championship is the goal. If you want to to get to contender level, you either need to draft a generational talent or someone good enough that a generational talent would want to play with them. IMO, Clarkson, Randle and Russell are not that.

Lakers fans just in a situation they haven't experienced for a while. They don't seem to realize that having a few nice young players doesn't really get you much when a championship is the goal. If you want to to get to contender level, you either need to draft a generational talent or someone good enough that a generational talent would want to play with them. IMO, Clarkson, Randle and Russell are not that.
 ^ 

Draymond Green, Anthony Davis, & Karl Towns are expected to join Cousins in the Skills Challenge :nerd:

OKC has no one besides KD and Russ to score, and that's their problem
You forgot Kanter

Ibaka can score too, just not with the 1st unit.

He needs to be coming off the bench.

Not because he's a bench player, but because he NEEDS to be taking 15 shots per game, and the bench would enable that and allow Kanter to start and get those post points Ibaka can't get. 

Last edited:
OKC is really good but nothing they showed me as a team has led me to believe that they can beat either the Spurs or GS... Although i must admit what everybody is forgetting when talkin about them is the fact that they are intergrating a rookie coach, all while still trying to fit all their new pieces together and have still had a good season.

But defensively they might give up 120 a game to GS in a playoff series. and at the end of games, it's still Iso ball hero shots to try and win the game which works for them a lot because they have two top 5 players, but even then it might not be enough.

With all that said i fully expect Westbrook to try and KILL curry every time they play this season

Am I the only one who despises the top of the backboard cam and under the basket cam on breakaways/replays of dunks? :smh:

I thought they'd win 70 games too.
60 still is okay I guess.
There's no way you thought they'd win 70. There's just no way..
3kGP2Ln.gif

Pau Gasol is just toying with the Lakers. Doesn't even move from the free throw line lol

^ 

Team tank, acquire more cost controlled talent
Roll out the brinks truck In FRee agency ....again

Last edited:
Hey Lakers fans. You guys sure the Byron, Kobe and Swaggy are holding the young bucks back? I'm starting to believe your fooling yourselves on how good your young players actually are and will be.
Sometimes in life false hope gets you through the darkest times

^ 

Team tank, acquire more cost controlled talent
Roll out the bricks truck In Free agency ....again

rudy-gay-kings-660x330.jpg

Him

Last edited:
no i think we do realize that. i realize that. i dont like the make up of this team at all. even in a few years i really cant see any of these dudes being allstars or contending for anything. i want us to  get that number one pick this year. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom