2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait pau didn't make the ASG?

If Kobe made it, why didn't Duncan make it. Especially over Aldridge.

So many questions. In b4 ASG during black history month conspiracist

As a proud Caucasian-American, I have no problem with this year's all-star selections. None of my pale brothers deserved it, except maybe Dirk. And we all know he's not white, just Dirk.

Wait pau didn't make the ASG?

If Kobe made it, why didn't Duncan make it. Especially over Aldridge.

So many questions. In b4 ASG during black history month conspiracist

1) Nobody wanted to see Duncan in an ASG in his Prime, forget seeing him at 40
2) Fans Want to see Kobe

As a proud Caucasian-American, I have no problem with this year's all-star selections. None of my pale brothers deserved it, except maybe Dirk. And we all know he's not white, just Dirk.
to be fair, german is probably the whitest nationality there is 

just checked last year and it was dirk, pau and marc

how sad is it that the only chance for a white guy to make the allstar game this year was zaza through fan vote 
laugh.gif

how sad is it that the only chance for a white guy to make the allstar game this year was zaza through fan vote 
laugh.gif
Clean cut and shaven.  Dude is really slick on both ends.  

how sad is it that the only chance for a white guy to make the allstar game this year was zaza through fan vote :lol:

Korver was there last year too

Pau is a HOF.  Guys who know basketball know.  
First ballot :pimp:

Ah huevo

laugh.gif
Korver was there last year too
without ryanjumpman around I forgot that the hawks existed 

how sad is it that the only chance for a white guy to make the allstar game this year was zaza through fan vote :lol:

Hitler rolling over in his grave..

View media item 1886073

Stein:
Ditto for the Los Angeles Lakers and a number of veterans on their roster: Roy Hibbert, Brandon Bass, Nick Young and Lou Williams. We should note, however, that Hibbert possesses the only expiring contract in that quartet. Bass holds a $3.1 million player option for next season
http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/post/_/id/4273/trade-buzz-grows-as-deadline-sits-three-weeks-away

I didn't believe that baseless D'Angelo Russell trade tweet from yesterday, but this post by Stein definitely puts it to rest.

Who was the one dude who said hibbert wouldnt suck? And the other guy who said hibbert would average a double double? Yikes hibbert sucks

“He can shoot, he can make the right plays, he can defend, he’s a 7-footer that can shoot all the way out to the 3-point line,” Durant said.

“That’s rare. And block shots — that’s like a unicorn in this league.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom