2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont see the comedy in charles that everyone hypes. that wasnt even funny.
 easily the worst dude on tnt . 

barkley been washed for a minute now. dude hasn't be even remotely comical since he talked about eating churros. tnt lowkey needs to blow it up and make some trades or tank find new talent in he draft. ernie needs more help.

Per Zach Lowe, it sounds like Doc will pick CP3 and Jordan over Griffin IF a trade had to be completed to ship one out.

This seems like the type of thing that's really effected by having your coach/GM be the same person.

got damn his hand is ******. looks like his fingers are starting to mold together like incest kids.

Per Zach Lowe, it sounds like Doc will pick CP3 and Jordan over Griffin IF a trade had to be completed to ship one out.

Don't like Doc as a GM but I probably would also. Blake is a great player but his 4th quarter disappearances in the playoffs kill the Clips. I know its crazy but if I was doc and I could get Cousins for Blake straight up. I'd take that in a heartbeat.

People gonna try to forget this and shine the light on that 3 pointer. LOL.

WHOA!

I just saw this...Kobe been playing good lately but getting dunked on by RYAN ANDERSON let's us know he's still the same washed up Kobe this year. :smokin

If the clippers can get Jokic somehow [emoji]128064[/emoji] dude is going to be a star someday.

Still don't think they trade Blake though

Don't like Doc as a GM but I probably would also. Blake is a great player but his 4th quarter disappearances in the playoffs kill the Clips. I know its crazy but if I was doc and I could get Cousins for Blake straight up. I'd take that in a heartbeat.
They hum along just fine with CP3 and Jordan pick and rolls with three shooters. But the downside is the team is putting a lot on CP3's shoulders knees.

I still think Millsap, Bazemore or Thabo and Minnesota's pick would make sense for Griffin.

Clippers really serious about trading Blake.
Mind you i don't think really highly of Blake don't care what his numbers say.Blake does goes ghost when it really matters as dude above me stated This is getting interesting tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom