2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

Wow. Spurs are 52-9

I had no idea
Yea people stopped talking about them after they got crushed vs. GSW & CLE back to back, but they've been chugging along.

It's crazy that they're only 4 games behind GSW in the loss column :lol:

Last edited:
No one cares about the spurs
for how good they record is , I don't know ever since they got smashed by the cavs and GS I can't see them as major threats to win the chip but you never know. I want to see them play GS again..

Last edited:
Everything the Celtics have done in the last 2-3 years has been in an effort to get a player like Porzingis. Love this dude

Elton Brand playing some minutes right now in the Sixers Heat game

And Baron Davis just dunked in the D-league

1999 draft class represent

Last edited:
for how good they record is , I don't know ever since they got smashed by the cavs and GS I can't see them as major threats to win the chip but you never know. I want to see them play GS again..

Yea when it comes to San Antone, much like Tim Duncan, it goes both ways. They could be one of the most dominant teams you've ever seen or they could be passing each other's wives around like the motion offense, pointing choppers at referees, supporting black nazis, making fun of the holocaust, losing in the first round to the clippers, or even be involved in homosexual divorce scandals. Either way no one really seems to ever give a **** :\. They are the nba's grey area

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom