2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1943265
This is the most hateful article i have read all year about the Warriors .. if you are a fan of the Warriors its almost comical that this writer clearly just hates the warriors and doesnt follow the team

It's funny to see these older guys get all but hurt cause their childhood basketball team records are being threatened :lol:

My first memory of NBA basketball was the 95 - 96 Bulls

This is the most hateful article i have read all year about the Warriors .. if you are a fan of the Warriors its almost comical that this writer clearly just hates the warriors and doesnt follow the team
this is a prime example of how anyone who knows english can be seen as a journalist these days

what a garbage article
It's a prime example of you having no idea what satire is.

Tyson Chandler has one bad series against the Pacers and a bad last season, then people forget how good/valuable he was his first two years with the Knicks.

reddit has a "Sad NBA pictures thread" going on right now

Some highlights

TEN42b7e7_6_a57cb24220d74a80a45cefd0d2a233a6_0.jpg

10534624_933219176725923_3245211488963031406_n.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

nba_g_trail-blazers_mb_576.jpg

Derrick-Rose2.jpg

harden+exception.png

nba_a_johnsonstern_1296x729.jpg

rUfunY1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

espaciodeportes.com.wp-content.cracks.jpg

this is a prime example of how anyone who knows english can be seen as a journalist these days

what a garbage article
It's a prime example of you having no idea what satire is.
90% of my posts are satire though

although I would not expect you to understand the complexities of the english language 

You're the one who didn't recognize that it was satire, I don't know what you're getting mad at me for.
laugh.gif

Get mad at yourself, don't take it out on me.

You're the one who didn't recognize that it was satire, I don't know what you're getting mad at me for.
laugh.gif

Get mad at yourself, don't take it out on me.
why are you still talking about me 
laugh.gif

dont you have to go update you mamba mvp or leemelone address and social security number list or something? 

its the sporting world where in this day n age everyone has a story or two cents about something. its just entertainment.

for what its worth, people will always feel threatened if their idol or hero gets threatened. this defensive mechanism is automatic.

wildin out is when kg has to post himself sitting in flip‘s empty stall. that was so fabricated and orchestrated like most things.

send in te cavalry which will be coming DIE Rectly!!

Human meatloaf Brian Windhorst explained: "LeBron knows he's going to have to carry these guys in the postseason and I don't think he's real happy about it."

roll.gif

Tyson Chandler has one bad series against the Pacers and a bad last season, then people forget how good/valuable he was his first two years with the Knicks.

Raises hand. I did forget that. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom