2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than last season, not really. I don't think Melo & LMA would've meshed well anyway.

Chandler & Stoudemire's contracts + front office incompetence + 4 coachs since 2011 = bad things

I won't lie. At the time it happened, I didn't think the Chandler signing was that bad a move. He was a pretty big factor in Dallas' run the previous season. Thought he could do similar things for the Knicks. But he was pretty much complete trash during his time in NY.

Other than last season, not really. I don't think Melo & LMA would've meshed well anyway.

Chandler & Stoudemire's contracts + front office incompetence + 4 coachs since 2011 = bad things

I won't lie. At the time it happened, I didn't think the Chandler signing was that bad a move. He was a pretty big factor in Dallas' run the previous season. Thought he could do similar things for the Knicks. But he was pretty much complete trash during his time in NY.

Other than winning DPOY he was underwhelming. He always had 'flu-like symptoms' when we had a big game.

Hasn't been a full season but i'm happier with Lopez than Tyson.

is there a reason someone would WANT to play with carmelo anthony?
There really isn't an answer for that. 

He doesn't play winning basketball. 

welp

is there a reason someone would WANT to play with carmelo anthony?

A chance to find out if Lala really does taste like Honey Nut Cheerios? If that person was the D-Fish, Tony Parker type.

Last edited:
^^^ When I saw in the box score I looked at that Tony Allen scored 26 points, I assumed that was mistake. Guess not. :lol: Cleveland must have had their best perimeter defender K Love guarding him.

^^^ When I saw in the box score I looked at that Tony Allen scored 26 points, I assumed that was mistake. Guess not. :lol: Cleveland must have had their best perimeter defender K Love guarding him.

Take your pick. JR, Kyrie, Kevin Love or lazy Bron guarding on the perimeter. Anyone dropping 30 isn't a surprise :lol:

It was just one of those remarkable nights. He was out hustling everyone on the Cavs. He was making a ton of shots in the paint.

It was exactly like that OKC game 5 years ago when he scored 27 points and Grit n Grind was born :lol: . Kinda funny how something similar happened last night with Lance playing a big role in it. A game no one expected them to win and they clawed their way to victory. Not to mention the 13 steals combined between Rio, TA and Green :lol:

Last edited:
CdDVGKKUAAA7Ksw.jpg

CdDTR1kUEAAOaSX.jpg

its weird seeing Chase playing for the Suns 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Thanks D. Fish the official doggybag

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Melo and and Dirk have never played alongside a 1st or 2nd team all NBA player in their prime
The complete OPPOSITE of Bron and Kobe. 
laugh.gif
I know it was past both their primes, but they were far from scrubs. Kidd was a big part along with very under rated at the time/ hungry Jet Terry.

Melo is just cancer that needs to leave NY

^^^ When I saw in the box score I looked at that Tony Allen scored 26 points, I assumed that was mistake. Guess not.
laugh.gif
Cleveland must have had their best perimeter defender K Love guarding him.
It was just one of those remarkable nights. He was out hustling everyone on the Cavs. He was making a ton of shots in the paint.

It was exactly like that OKC game 5 years ago when he scored 27 points and Grit n Grind was born
laugh.gif
. Kinda funny how something similar happened last night with Lance playing a big role in it. A game no one expected them to win and they clawed their way to victory. Not to mention the 13 steals combined between Rio, TA and Green
laugh.gif
Bunch of and 1's from Moz right under the rim, perimeter allowed it tho
laugh.gif

I think 80% of the reason old heads hate the new NBA players is b/c of the money.
This statement is so hard to digest.

1. It assumes 100% of old heads hate the young heads

2. It assumes that 80% of that 100% hate group is driven by the lesser pay they received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom