2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is hilarious 
roll.gif

[quote name="JumpmanFromDaBay"]If your team was As good as this GSW, would you be humble about it?

:lol: lets be honest[/quote]Let's be honest, then: some will answer yes to this, because not EVERY sports fan is on one when their team succeeds.

Hell, when the Lakers have been on top, I can answer yes myself. I wasn't out here, "If we lose? :lol: To who?" and what not.

So yes, I would, and there are others who would, too.

If we're really being honest.

If your team was As good as this GSW, would you be humble about it?

:lol: lets be honest

I prefer to be arrogant about things directly related to me. Not a team whose success is in no way dependent on my actions.

cool you do you then

Funny how the Spurs are right there in the standings but the fans aren't in here trolling like you :lol:

Warriors 30 pieced them already this season.

If your team was As good as this GSW, would you be humble about it?

laugh.gif
lets be honest
I prefer to be arrogant about things directly related to me. Not a team whose success is in no way dependent on my actions.
cool you do you then
Funny how the Spurs are right there in the standings but the fans aren't in here trolling like you
laugh.gif
one spurs fan is too busy watching the hunger games and the other cant last a day without being banned again

Let's be honest, then: some will answer yes to this, because not EVERY sports fan is on one when their team succeeds.

Hell, when the Lakers have been on top, I can answer yes myself. I wasn't out here, "If we lose? :lol: To who?" and what not.

So yes, I would, and there are others who would, too.

If we're really being honest.
Same here. I'll be in here pissing everyone off as well.

just noticed that lance and birdman are on the same team now :lol:
wasnt he part of the group w/ udonis and juwan that tried to "confront" him in the pacers locker room

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom