2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your team was As good as this GSW, would you be humble about it?

:lol: lets be honest

I prefer to be arrogant about things directly related to me. Not a team whose success is in no way dependent on my actions.

cool you do you then

Funny how the Spurs are right there in the standings but the fans aren't in here trolling like you :lol:

Well, Antidope is a troll, and DBD can't post cause he gets his 37 SNs banned :lol:. Plus, why would they have a reason to troll? They've won 50+ games the last 17 seasons, and are basically bored with winning

If your team was As good as this GSW, would you be humble about it?

:lol: lets be honest

I prefer to be arrogant about things directly related to me. Not a team whose success is in no way dependent on my actions.

cool you do you then

Funny how the Spurs are right there in the standings but the fans aren't in here trolling like you :lol:

Spurs are 0-6 on the road vs. the top teams of BOTH conferences, including a 30 point loss against the Warriors.

The Warriors are undefeated against everybody that matters. It's kinda ridiculous honestly. Best 64 game reg season stretch in league history.

His opinions in the music forum have made me wonder a few times but I don't think he's a troll :lol:

Last edited:
Born ready :pimp:. Perfect home for him. He was never gonna fit in with doc and them flamingo boys across the hall. Lance though art loosed

I like what Kobe said bout Bron and how all he should care about is the GSW

Except he's wrong

You cant skip steps with anything in life, this included. His focus should be The Raptors, heat, etc.

He's gotta get through his on conference first

:rolleyes I don't think Bron can do that. I think Kobe might be the only one that can obsessed on something like that. Bron got too much going on with brand and all that stuff. He's just waiting it out until the cap goes up so he can get paid what he and his team believes he's worth and just going to ride it out and make sure Dan Gilbert pays for that letter with a $200 mil plus contract.

Bron doesnt have that in him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom