2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
The delimma pop had in last year's postseason may show itself again

Trust Tony or ride with Patty Mills
Go read that thread and you will know where I stand on this topic.

Him not playing Patty enough was a huge contributer to us losing. He's smart he won't do it again.

March 19th
pimp.gif

Westbrook is a fantastic player,

But what he doesnt do well really hurts okc when it matters. Lack of shooting and terrible decisions on both sides of the ball. Gonna be hard to win anything when your best player ( in some people's eyes) have these flaws.

The Thunder are better than about 25 teams. When they play one of those teams, they typically roll. When they play a team that isnt in said 25 group, they lose.

Westbrook is a fantastic player,

But what he doesnt do well really hurts okc when it matters. Lack of shooting and terrible decisions on both sides of the ball. Gonna be hard to win anything when your best player ( in some people's eyes) have these flaws.
agreed. hes one of the best players in the L atm , but  i dont want him on my team because of those flaws. i dont see how you can win with him. 

Last edited:
Go read that thread and you will know where I stand on this topic.

Him not playing Patty enough was a huge contributer to us losing. He's smart he won't do it again.

You would like to think he wont do it again but you never know.
He saw the tape man, I would seriously lose it if he did it again. Especially when Kawhi is there and can initiate the offense.

Not to mention Tony is a turnstile now and Patty is a good defender.

KD needs to squad up in GS... better to join and win championships than to be recognized as a loser.  

Man I remember going to the sports arena watching Kawai w/ Riverside King in HS dude was a legit power forward lol

KD needs to squad up in GS... better to join and win championships than to be recognized as a loser.  

Nah man. KD is an all time great regardless. He might get one of those last leg titles like Dirk but the fact of the matter is he's one of the best talents we've ever seen

Mo Speights must have one of the lowest assist rates ever. Hardly ever see the guy touch the ball and not shoot. :lol:

Same **** different day for OKC. Play good enough for 3 quarters then lose in the 4th against a top team. Westbrook is probably my favorite player to watch after LeBron but dude STILL plays outta control. So many times he drives in the paint outta control and turns it over. Their offense is a mess when things get tight and its either Durant or nothing sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom