2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same **** different day for OKC. Play good enough for 3 quarters then lose in the 4th against a top team. Westbrook is probably my favorite player to watch after LeBron but dude STILL plays outta control. So many times he drives in the paint outta control and turns it over. Their offense is a mess when things get tight and its either Durant or nothing sometimes.
Exactly what happened to them last night :pimp: :pimp:

Mo Speights must have one of the lowest assist rates ever. Hardly ever see the guy touch the ball and not shoot. :lol:

It's pretty low, but he looks like Steve Nash compared to Whiteside. Hassan has 29 assists. Like, in his entire career.

this video is a must watch:

Out of reps
indifferent.gif

Dubs must be trying to keep this game interesting for themselves. They won't blow this open until the second half

KD needs to squad up in GS... better to join and win championships than to be recognized as a loser.  

Nah man. KD is an all time great regardless. He might get one of those last leg titles like Dirk but the fact of the matter is he's one of the best talents we've ever seen
I wouldn't even call that Dirk ring a last leg ring.

Let's call it last leg of top greatness. I understand Dirk is immortal

this video is a must watch:

back when dudes cared more about playing hard and putting on a show rather than analytics 
pimp.gif

GOAT era 
pimp.gif

dudes back then would work their butts off in the offseason to get better, now they meet up with other allstars and ride banana boats

we dont have anyone in the league today with that tmac/kobe/vince/MJ mentality of wanting to dunk on anyone and everyone in half court sets. its all soft layups and trying to get freethrows these days 

back when dudes cared more about playing hard and putting on a show rather than analytics 
pimp.gif

GOAT era 
pimp.gif

dudes back then would work their butts off in the offseason to get better, now they meet up with other allstars and ride banana boats

we dont have anyone in the league today with that tmac/kobe/vince/MJ mentality of wanting to dunk on anyone and everyone in half court sets. its all soft layups and trying to get freethrows these days 
not to mention the all star games are beyond horrible now. and people say this is the best basketball has ever been. i strongly disagree. 

worst part about this PG dominated league is that no one tries to dunk on people anymore

guys like bron, westbrook and wall should be trying to jump over people and attack the rim like dark skinned dudes but instead its all soft layups 

On behalf of guys like Blake Griffin and Zach LaVine I am offended by that comment.

worst part about this PG dominated league is that no one tries to dunk on people anymore

guys like bron, westbrook and wall should be trying to jump over people and attack the rim like dark skinned dudes but instead its all soft layups 
On behalf of guys like Blake Griffin and Zach LaVine I am offended by that comment.
blake tries to dunk on everyone you're right

zach doesnt really have the iso ability to take someone off the dibble and dunk on them

i cant think of any memorable in game lavine dunks 

and the dark skinned dudes comment was a kobe reference 

"All I remember is [Kobe Bryant] telling me that I've been going to the hole like a light-skin dude. I got to start going like a dark-skin. So, when I seen [sic] the lane open up, that's all I remember," Jordan Clarkson described what exactly was going through his head as he drove through the open lane and delivered a violent slam dunk that got a reaction out of the 18,997 fans in attendance at Staples Center on Sunday evening.

Funny how the best dunkers in the NBA now are white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom