2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Below the free throw line extended and outside the lower defensive box, a defender may use an extended forearm to the back/side of an opponent with the ball to maintain his legally obtained position"

Look at you, Rule Book. Give me the quote explaining how all Dray and Bogut's screens are legal too. I'm ready.

"Below the free throw line extended and outside the lower defensive box, a defender may use an extended forearm to the back/side of an opponent with the ball to maintain his legally obtained position"

I remember the 2011 WCF when the Thunder defenders kept putting two hands on Dirk down there. They just couldn't defend him, and the refs kept calling it. He shot 24/24 from the line that game. They adjusted their strategy, but he kept working them.

Look at you, Rule Book. Give me the quote explaining how all Dray and Bogut's screens are legal too. I'm ready.
He didn't even watch the game, if what he just explained is what he is claiming happened.

raw

Dray's my man and all, but they literally let him guard folks like this.......

C07002.gif

Yep. Once a player gets that reputation as great defender as an "undersized" big, they get way with murder.
Once anyone gets a reputation for being a good or scrappy defender they get away with cheap stuff. It's equally as bad for guards word to Pat Bev and Chris Paul

[h1]KOBE ON LEBRON'S KIDS: 'THEY PASS TOO MUCH'[/h1]
Kobe Bryant saw LeBron James' mother outside the locker rooms after Thursday's game and said he had been watching her grandsons' blossoming basketball talents. His one critique: "They pass too much," Kobe told her. "Send them my way, and I'll fix that."

Lol you guys.

I can tell I'm gonna be losing some more reps soon
laugh.gif
Seriously. Dude always comes through with madness like his kid was just insulted or assaulted or I grabbed his wifes butt or called him the N word or C word or P word.  

Like man, there is trash talk and then there is him....

Lol you guys.

I can tell I'm gonna be losing some more reps soon
laugh.gif
Seriously. Dude always comes through with madness like his kid was just insulted or assaulted or I grabbed his wifes butt or called him the N word or C word or P word.  

its like when child actors end up being crack heads because their mind is too young to handle all the money and fame 

some of these warriors fans are just not mentally ready to handle this success

I got your back on this one. Dude's sensitivity level is abnormally high when it comes to Warrior slander. If I was like that about the Clippers I'd be sitting on the floor of my bathroom crying every day.

Once anyone gets a reputation for being a good or scrappy defender they get away with cheap stuff. It's equally as bad for guards word to Pat Bev and Chris Paul
Agree.
Bron too. Dude fouls all the time. Stiff arms, push offs, dropped shoulders, grabs, shoves, but but but he's an elite defender.
both ends tho

blatant pushoffs, stiff arms, running shoulder first into people, taking 4 steps, ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom