2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

its like when child actors end up being crack heads because their mind is too young to handle all the money and fame 

some of these warriors fans are just not mentally ready to handle this success
roll.gif

We're all fans but damn, not a one of us play on the team we cheer for or have any vested interest financially outside of Season Tickets etc.

I don't want to fist fight anybody over a sports team, and I feel like dude really takes it to that kind of level, just takes the fun out of the whole idea of fandom, for the moment.

Last edited:
Pacers beat NT darlings the Raptors if the playoffs started today...

I hope they jump seeds though to end up playing either Miami, Charlotte or Atlanta with that 4/5 matchup.

Good night thread. Going to bed now, since I'm old as ****.
Normally, I'm out by 6:30 since I'm tired from the Denny's 3:30 seniors dinner special, but I like to get a little crazy on Saturday nights. You youngins keep having fun.

Good night thread. Going to bed now, since I'm old as ****.
Normally, I'm out by 6:30 since I'm tired from the Denny's 3:30 seniors dinner special, but I like to get a little crazy on Saturday nights. You youngins keep having fun.

:lol:

Night, Pops.

Is it just me or can no one else see the player controls whenever these videos are posted?

If you get the embed code, you have the option of hiding the player controls.. but if you just take the Youtube link and use NT's video embed icon, it shouldn't default to that in my experience.

But yes, it's one of those super first world annoying problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom