2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

Espn media hype driven stat that caters to causal NBA fans tbh. Answering PRIME.

Last edited:
C Chester McFloppy Your points are valid. I want to see and expect him to win another title in CLE. I just have him higher up then you do. Granted his place is based off where I think he'll end up by the end of his career.

Last edited:

Someone explain this chart to me.

No idea what I'm looking at.

He's only knocked out 7 50 win teams in the playoffs.

Most will say, "but but but the east is weak, he doesn't get as many opportunities to knockout 50 win teams like the top three guys do (and in Jordan's case, did)." But what they'll fail to mention is that he's barely batting .500 against 50 win teams, and the top three guys on the list are winning at, or close to, an elite percentage against 50 win teams.

Last edited:
Bird got 3 Chips and 3 MVP's in one of the toughest eras in basketball.

The East of the 80s wasn't a joke like it is now. Only thing that slowed Bird down was the back injury. Crazy he only
Really played 10 years, but accomplished so much.

Magic and Kareem played in the west which was way worse than the present day east. But they don't get criticizes like LeBron. I never understood that.
They beat east teams 5 times

Lebron is 2/6 and won't win another championship

Most will say, "but but but the east is weak, he doesn't get as many opportunities to knockout 50 win teams like the top three guys do (and in Jordan's case, did)." But what they'll fail to mention is that he's barely batting .500 against 50 win teams, and the top three guys on the list are winning at, or close to, an elite percentage against 50 win teams.

I like how 60+ win teams get lumped in with 50+ win teams. Now THAT is how you frame a narrative.

Who gets win # 1 tonight - Pels or Magic? I'm going Magic with the road upset.

I like how 60+ win teams get lumped in with 50+ win teams. Now THAT is how you frame a narrative.
It's not that they are "lumped" in its that 60 win teams are 50+ win teams

Fax are fax

It's not that they are "lumped" in its that 60 win teams are 50+ win teams

Fax are fax
Numbers. How do they work? 

The 50 win teams stat is only brought up because lebrons claim to fame is making the finals a bunch of times but losing to west teams

If he had 4 championships with the same 50 win team stats he wouldn't get slander because he's winning championships

He has had two impressive playoff runs in 13 years and people want to hype him up to be a top 8 player

Also forgot about those 4 NBA MVPs, who I believe only Jordan and Kareem have more.

*waits for the MVP award is a popularity contest argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom