2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
KLay
sick.gif
Mechanically, it is Amazing how he shoots the ball from WHEREVER he catches that ball from. Doesn't dip the ball AT ALL, which kinda goes against of shooting logic (Dip is important). 

By staying attached to shooters. The warriors prey on NBA defense. Nobody in this league wants to chase Steph and Klay all over the court.

Imo, the best game of the season was Boston @ Golden State. Why? Because Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart hounded Steph and Klay all night and frustrated them.
Who in the Western Conference have similar sized guards with the stamina, strength, and lateral quickness as Bradley/Smart?

Nobody 

Okc?

This the last game of the season with nothing to lose, Memphis gotta say **** it and just start swinging. Tony Allen knee Curry in the face, ZBo elbow Draymond, Barnes jack Klay by his collar like a kid
whats good with yall.. why yall wishing injuries on them like they not the most entertaining team in the league. 

What's good y'all taking everything literal and catching feelings

By staying attached to shooters. The warriors prey on NBA defense. Nobody in this league wants to chase Steph and Klay all over the court.

Imo, the best game of the season was Boston @ Golden State. Why? Because Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart hounded Steph and Klay all night and frustrated them.
Who in the Western Conference have similar sized guards with the stamina, strength, and lateral quickness as Bradley/Smart?

Nobody 

Okc?
Forgot to add defensive IQ, so we can automatically cross off OKC.

You think there's any truth to them getting rid of Kidd after this season?

Personally I don't think they will. I thought Kidd and the management was tight, but I guess they aren't anymore? I also feel like this season is what last year should have been, and last year they over achieved and should have been this years bucks. I hope they hold on to Kidd.... They've had nothing but awful coaches since Karl left. I have no faith in them being able to find another good one.
Hey man whats up never heard back from you awhile back lol. Yeah Ive been reading a couple different things about that. I guesss him and the owner Larsay are pretty tight but the other 2 owners arent too impressed with his attitude and decesion making lately. Still I think he stays another year if he accepts less personal decesion making. Seems to have a lot of respect from players espically Giannis. Idk whats going on with Hammond read hes gone and probably going to NO but then read hes out scouting for the bucks right now. I really hope Kidd doesnt become GM which has been rumored. His deals have been terrible imo and think he looks way to ahort term and doesnt follow through. I agree that this year should of been last year...have to feel the growing pains at somepoint but still an underachieving year imo. Not playing with the same grit as last year. Never saw a team play harder win or lose.
Right on, well... I guess we will just wait to see what happens then.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom