2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

on pace for 40 fga 
pimp.gif
and  another L
Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

Westbrook has too much of an offensive load to spend that much energy on defense that Avery BRadley and Marcus Smart can.

And who is the 2nd person on OKC? Roberson?

Not as quick as the little dudes for Boston

Steph Curry and Chris Paul have the same offensive load as Russ....

And they're much better defenders than Westbrook. No excuses. He can, he just chooses not to.

It's pretty comical how many old heads have said, No, this record won't be broken. I know I said the same about the Bulls, but this one will last forever.

And they're much better defenders than Westbrook. No excuses. He can, he just chooses not to.
Play style

Play style

Westbrook expends more energy on the offensive end. CP3 and Curry have a much more deliberate style. Westbrook is 100 MPH day and night.

Sure he COULD, but he wouldn't be the same player offensively

Westbrook has too much of an offensive load to spend that much energy on defense that Avery BRadley and Marcus Smart can.

But when he does:

View media item 970189

Utah should just give this game to the Chucker

They're eliminated anyway
They have 

As soon as Houston won, they weren't playing for anything. KOBE was bound to light them up.

THey lost their playoff spot and are going to be remembered as the team who gave up 83 points on 109 shots to a 40 year old Kobe, on his last game

Last edited:
You answered the question.. Okc has athletes, but as pmatic pointed out not necessarily the smarts
I don't think Roberson has the defensive aggression that Bradley and Marcus Smart have.

He is a good defender but those two dudes are DOGS and have a better chance of getting up and IN Steph's personal space.

Roberson is more of a rangy defender. Much different look

Honestly the one sports record I never see being broken is the Joe DiMaggio 56 game hit streak.

no way and thats FOREVER. period.

Last edited:

Give this man the key to whatever city he's in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom