2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earvin Magic Johnson [emoji]10004[/emoji] @MagicJohnson

Laker Nation: After the loss to Denver last night, I think we have to come to grips that it's going to be another long season.
1:04 PM - 4 Nov 2015

:rolleyes

This fool magic was on twitter celebrating how happy days are here again once Byron was hired.

He needs to speak up on Byron lol
Magic and Worthy won't say a word.
Srs question, u think Byron makes it through this season ?

as opposed to what? tearing his ACL?

he'll still be coach april 20th.

Earvin Magic Johnson [emoji]10004[/emoji] @MagicJohnson

Laker Nation: After the loss to Denver last night, I think we have to come to grips that it's going to be another long season.
1:04 PM - 4 Nov 2015

:rolleyes

This fool magic was on twitter celebrating how happy days are here again once Byron was hired.

He needs to speak up on Byron lol
Magic and Worthy won't say a word.
Srs question, u think Byron makes it through this season ?
I would lean toward yes, but if things get really bad then maybe.

Scott and management didn't do themselves any favors when they said they expected to make the playoffs.

i dont think i lost any reps. idk. i thought it was just when the thread gets deleted or whatever? when the person's suspension ends, assuming it will, do you get the reps back?

Lil B just put his curse on Russ.
mean.gif

^ lmaoooooooooooooooo

had to googles

Is this the first step of a new curse?

Russell Westbrook is what happens if Zeus and his god buddies got bored and turned a lightning bolt into a point guard. Lil B The Based God is a rapper[who puts curses on NBA players. And before you scoff, these curses really seem to work. Well, Russell Westbrook crossed into Lil B's crosshairs a couple weeks ago when he gave an interview to Complex and revealed that he doesn't know who Lil B is:

How do you feel about Lil B’s fashion choices?
Who?

Lil B.
Who is that?

You don’t know the Based God? Nah. I don’t know who that is.

You’ve never heard of him?
Nope.

Now this is unlikely. One of Lil B's primary curse victims is Westbrook's teammate and friend Kevin Durant. Now of course there's no way that Durant thinks his injury problems in recent years are thanks to a curse that resulted from him tweeting his distaste for Lil B's music, but it seems improbable that Durant and Westbrook have never talked about the highly publicized issue. And wouldn't you know it, Lil B didn't take too kindly to Westbrook's slight against him.

Lil B THE BASEDGOD
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@LILBTHEBASEDGOD

NBA Russell Westbrook says he doesn't no who lil b is... Lol I no who he is looking like a sandwich on that tru religion commercial - Lil B
12:22 PM - 3 Nov 2015

8,339 8,339 Retweets

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahhahahah i cant breev. he called that ***** a sandwich b hahahahahhhhahahaa

@diamond83 Joe Lacob on him & fiancee sleeping w/ Larry O'Brien: "I’ll leave it to the imagination. We had a lot of fun w/ it."

@netw3rk: you want the trophy

*squeal/moaning* I want it

you want it

yeahhhhh

are you a champion

yessss

do you like small ball

yes daddy yusss

i can see balmer drillin a hole in the bottom of the trophy and throwing a fleshlight in that thang.

what am i saying, no i cant, they'll never win.

@Jacks_Ryan: @netw3rk Just a reminder that Jerry Buss had that trophy 10 times and Rodman five. It's seen some ****.

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom