2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jacks_Ryan: @netw3rk Just a reminder that Jerry Buss had that trophy 10 times and Rodman five. It's seen some ****.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cuban did at least 10K worth of coke off that thang

These dudes continue to front like they don't know whats what and then get curses dropped on them :smh:

Meanwhile the Larry O'Brien trophy probably needs to be scrubbed down severely.

You don't get points for sneaking lil b.

Son ain't out here pretending to be some tough guy. Dude approached him as a fan and stole off on him in mid convo and ran.

Y'all honor that?

Last edited:

Son ain't out here pretending to be some tough guy. Dude approached him as a fan and stole off on him and mid convo and ran.

Y'all honor that?
Honor? Hell na. But Lil one is a clown for running his mouth and wouldn't feel bad if he got rocked again

b aint deserve that beat down at all. dude is harmless. like captain hook at disney world. those dudes were suckas.

Son ain't out here pretending to be some tough guy. Dude approached him as a fan and stole off on him in mid convo and ran.

Y'all honor that?

He stole off on him because he was a fan? Story is missing pieces.

I think I heard lil b tried to big time him. Heard dude lost his life too though

Last edited:

Y'all honor that?

Y'all honor that?

he got pieced up & did nothing ...even tho he knew exactly who did it... sounds like a {} to me

Y'all honor that?

Y'all honor that?

he got pieced up & did nothing ...even tho he knew exactly who did it... sounds like a {} to me

maybe he put the curse on him and then dude died...?

Y'all honor that?

Y'all honor that?
The b stands for benevolent.

He stole off on him because he was a fan? Story is missing pieces.

I think I heard lil b tried to big time him. Heard dude lost his life too though

He knew the guy. He was on lil b **** the whole time...then he asked if he could put him on with soulja boy and lil b kinda laughed him off and that's when he stole off and ran outta there faster than usain bolt.

Lil b is like 5'5 150. Again...you don't get points for sneaking him.

The Heat guard is hospitalized at this hour after police were called to his condominium following a commotion earlier today. The city of Miami police department told The Herald that Green was not arrested.

Police call logs show that police were summoned to the Marquis Residences Condominium, at 1100 Biscayne Blvd., at 10:46 am today because of a "male down."

According to a Herald source, Miami Fire Rescue requested assistance because of a "combative patient" at that address.

Police assisted but did not write a report and nobody was arrested at the condominium.

Multiple witnesses at the condo told TMZ that Green "was acting strange in the lobby of the condo ... screaming at the top of his lungs."

SOURCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom