2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait who voted for DeAngelo tho? 
laugh.gif

I don't see what's wrong with what I said, I said it could be and the reason for his clots and obviously coming out and saying why it's happening would be damaging to his image.

Even tho it didn't do much in the long run to magic

Just saying? People say worse **** on here

Last edited:
I'm sure StubHub has to be stoked for their patch to be barely readable from a distance.

Also, does anyone have any knowledge on whether the authentics in the store are going to be complete with these ad patches? (seriously). I can't think Nike is going to be all about that but I'm pretty sure that the authentic soccer ones in stores all include the ads? What a mess this is potentially going to be :x....and no going back.

The ads are visible plenty on Televised games with hundreds of up close shots per game.
Does it really matter if it's Legible from some distance?

The ads are visible plenty on Televised games with hundreds of up close shots per game.
Does it really matter if it's Legible from some distance?
In marketing, and paying millions of dollars, yes it matters and plays a part especially with a TV product.

Close up shots will be a plenty as we know, no arguments there. They know what they're getting. But based on the shoulder real estate space we now know they're getting these companies are about to be much happier with their rental money:

View media item 2033945View media item 2033955

Last edited:
I see what you mean.
They're probably discussing rebranding as we speak huh?

Last edited:
Yeah this 3 year "trial" is bs. These ads will never go away
Seems like each team is allowed to negotiate their own terms. If the sixers are getting $5mil a year I wonder how much the bigger markets will get

I see what you mean.
They're probably discussing rebranding as we speak huh?

I could continue an "argument" with you on this but with your 22,000 post count in 2years I'm guessing I wouldn't get the last word.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom