2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 years of guaranteed Money just seems like an extremely long commitment to a Head Coach.

I'd like to know the % of Coaches who fulfill that obligation on any contract term, seems like anything under 85(or so)% would have me thinking less than 5 years on any contract that was more than 5million per year.

Last edited:
I dig the fan made Nuggets logo, but thumbs down to more red and blue color schemes.

I'm almost interested in what the Heat do with their roster based on their FAs. I'd like to think Wade gets the Kobe treatment and they go from there

I dig the fan made Nuggets logo, but thumbs down to more red and blue color schemes.

I'm almost interested in what the Heat do with their roster based on their FAs. I'd like to think Wade gets the Kobe treatment and they go from there
They would go to no where.

Heat's chances next year are cooked before they begin.
Bosh's eligibility up in the air.
Wade is definitely not going to feel like playing nearly every game 2 years in a row, especially if he gets paid like that.
Whiteside needs to get out of there and try and help elsewhere.

It appears David Blatt will be named the Knicks headcoach this upcoming week. Good for them anything is better than Rambis.

Source? Hoping for Vogel after reading he & Phil met last week. I'd be very happy if Blatt gets it, though.

The StubHub patch doesn't look too bad on Philly's jersey.

It appears David Blatt will be named the Knicks headcoach this upcoming week. Good for them anything is better than Rambis.

Source? Hoping for Vogel after reading he & Phil met last week. I'd be very happy if Blatt gets it, though.

The StubHub patch doesn't look too bad on Philly's jersey.
Was looking for the tweet it looks like it got deleted..neg me :smh:

Last edited:

Glad Towns won it unanimously.
smokin.gif

First time we've had 2 unanimous award winners?
Shows how water down the league is something something.
shows how taking away the anonymous voting and revealing who the voters are voting for changes the silly stray votes

Chris Bosh just gotta take his $75 million and retire man
He could be a good announcer or studio analyst for his next career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom